Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#60520 - 06/25/01 11:31 AM problems w/getting out and back to Spain?
li777sa Offline

Loc: Barcelona, Spain
Hi.....I moved here from New York 5 months ago, and am now living in Spain......albeit beyond my 3 month tourist visa.....does anyone know if i will have a problem getting out of the country to visit home in New York and getting back into Spain without having papers? Do i need to keep on getting that stamp in my passport so i can just say i´m vacationing? Any suggestions or tips as to how to get around this? You can email me at li666sa@hotmail.com.......Thanx! :¬)

#60521 - 06/25/01 02:57 PM Re: problems w/getting out and back to Spain?
victoria Offline

Loc: Canary Islands
Hi Li777sa. I was in the same situation as you at various times, and I never had any problem in either leaving or entering. No one ever looked at any of the dates on my passport in either country. In fact, once I was in the airport at Madrid and the guy in front of me at passport control (from Japan) had his visa expired. The policewoman questioned him about it and was saying that his visa was expired and he had overstayed. He clearly didn't understand any Spanish. Anyway, he just kind of shrugged his shoulders she more or less mildly berated him for having an expired visa, but that was it.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments