Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#60463 - 06/14/01 01:18 PM Only 36 days to go!!!
SusiLaGallega Offline

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Well, my trip to Spain is fast approaching; I have almost all the hostals booked and plans are very much underway!
The cities I am having most trouble with are Cadiz and San Sebastian - none of the hostals I have called (about 3 in each place) want to reserve a room for me - they tell me to call no earlier than a week in advance - I'm a control freak, so that's just a little too scary for me. If anyone has any tips on what I should do about that, let me know! Also, the hostals I have called in Cadiz; the people have been sooooo rude! The friendliest place I have called has been Bilbao - they are so nice!!!!
Anyway, getting back to the point, my trip starts on the 20th of July and ends August 27th. The last two weeks of my trip, I will be in Galicia (more specifically in a town called Celanova in the province of Ourense), but as for the rest of the trip, I will be traveling to Santiago, Bilbao, San Sebastian, Barcelona, Segovia, Cordoba, Sevilla, Ronda, Cadiz, Salamanca, and finally Madrid (in that order!) If anyone will be in any of these cities this summer, e-mail me and maybe we can meet up for a drink or three!

SusiLaGallega

#60464 - 07/20/01 11:12 AM Re: Only 36 days to go!!!
SusiLaGallega Offline

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sunny Spain, here I come! The day is finally here and I am sooooo excited and nervous at the same time! I have made a few changes to my original itinerary, actually spending 5 nights now in Madrid, and I'm also going back to Granada (even if it's only for one night!).
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone who contributes to this message board - it has been a great help to me! The anticipation multiplied with every thread I read... and I will be sure to add my two cents when I get back....
Thanks again, I will try to log in while in Spain, but if I don't, I wish everyone a wonderful summer!!! I'm back August 28th!

SusiLaGallega

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
1 registered (ChrisS), 1635 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments