Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6038 - 09/08/03 08:42 PM Apartamentos Goya 75 - Madrid
susanjm Offline

Loc: Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Hi:

We are travelling to Madrid for 9 days in late October and are thinking of staying at Apartamentos Goya 75. I have only been able to find two posts that mention it and they are both quite old and don't say very much. Has anyone stayed there recently? If so, what did you think?

Thanks in advance,

Susan

(PS Madridman - VERY informative Web site. Thanks!)

#6039 - 04/24/04 05:05 PM Re: Apartamentos Goya 75 - Madrid
susanjm Offline

Loc: Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Just realized that I never posted a review of this accommodation. We stayed there for 9 or 10 nights last October and were very pleased. I believe that our rate was 63 euros/night because of the time of year and the length of our stay. We had a one-bedroom apartment with a small kitchenette (sink, two-burner stove and small refrigerator). It wasn't fancy but it was clean and the beds were comfortable and we were very pleased to have a separate living area. The only Web site I've ever found for them that has pictures is at SoftGuide Madrid.

The building is in Barrio Salamanca which is a very residential neighbourhood. There is great shopping nearby, lots of restaurants and bars and it was about a 5 minute walk from the Goya Metro stop. One word of warning: the desk staff (at least when we were there) don't speak English. (Actually, no one in that neighbourhood seems to but we liked that because it forced us to practice our limited Spanish.) There is a person available by phone who does but we only had to resort to her once.

We liked the area so well, we will be staying there again for 3 nights next month.

Susan

(PS There's a parking garage too although I'm not sure how much extra it costs.)

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments