Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#60371 - 06/12/01 03:39 PM American Organizations (Madrid)
alba Offline

Loc: San Francisco
I would like to find out about any American Organizations that may be availabe in Madrid. My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 years and it is a fact that if we get married I would have to move to Madrid. I have lived in Madrid for a couple of months but I never tried to scope out any Americans. However, knowing the fact that I may spend the rest of my life there I would really like to be in contact with other Americans. He of course has introduced me to his group of friends that are extremely nice but I too do not want to forget or ignore my roots and would like a connection with other Americans. dhmiller3@hotmail.com

[ 06-12-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#60372 - 06/12/01 03:56 PM Re: American Organizations (Madrid)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi alba! You're in luck! There's a GREAT, new website for (US) Expatriates in Spain @ http://www.SpainExpat.com . Towards the top, you'll find a list of links to US Expatriate Clubs in Spain. One, in fact, is the American Womens Club of Madrid. Check it out! This (newish) website has A LOT of useful information for people like you who want to move to Madrid/Spain and/or are already living there.

Saludos, MadridMan

P.S. If you love this man, I hope it works out and you can marry and live in Madrid. Lucky you. (boo hoo... sniff! sniff! I'm envious) Say, does your boyfriend have a cute/nice/available sister by chance???!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments