Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#60349 - 06/06/01 04:09 PM spanish newspaper
cmstern Offline

Loc: united states
Can someone please help me I have to write a spanish newspaper for my spanish 3 class. all stories have to be made up..Anyone have some good stories they wrote in the past that are rather short, or would you like to write a story for me I have already written two good stories just trying to think of more stuff. Thanks...Help please

[ 06-06-2001: Message edited by: cmstern ]

#60350 - 06/06/01 04:23 PM Re: spanish newspaper
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hmmmmm... This sounds like a request to cheat. I wouldn't recommend anyone assist cmstern with this.

I often get emails asking for help with a report and I always refer them to the pages of my website or a few good search engines to find this information in a more honest manner. I might suggest looking over the online Spain newspapers on my MadridMan's Spain News page to get some ideas of what kinds of stories would be interesting made-up topics. I'd think by browsing any number of longer threads on this message board would give you LOTS of material for possible topics.

We all know that helping someone cheat makes us a cheater as well. Just don't do it. Sorry, cmstern. Time to do your own project and accept the grade you get for the effort you yourself have put forth. Good luck! I wish you the best.

Saludos, MadridMan

[ 06-06-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#60351 - 06/07/01 03:27 AM Re: spanish newspaper
nevado Offline

Why don't you do a feature story on this website and use some of the information here for a travel section. I'm sure you'd impress your teacher (hint, hint). Perhaps you could arrange to go in the chat room with someone and do an interview with prepared questions. That should be enough for at least a page or two. You could have a calendar section as well with upcoming events in Spain.

You have certainly come to the wrong place if you think we're going to write the stories for you. One of my students just got a 0 on a project and suspended for plagiarism! Believe me, your teacher will know if you copy.

#60352 - 06/11/01 06:50 PM Re: spanish newspaper
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
Just start with a few topics, do a little web research, and you have stories. All you need usually is a column or two. Here are some starters:

-Sanfermines (Pamplona)
-Corpus Cristi (look up Camuñas)
-ETA and Terrorism in the Basque Country (very active hot topic)
-Noche de San Juan: Coming up June 24...
-Sports page: put in the up-to-date classifications and standings for the fútbol and basketball leagues.

Good luck.

P.S. Does this constitute cheating, MM? wink

[ 06-11-2001: Message edited by: CaliBasco ]

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments