Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#60311 - 05/30/01 03:23 PM Seville
wdc202 Offline

Can someone give me a reference to a Madridman-like URL that specializes in Seville? Thanks. ... wdc

#60312 - 05/30/01 03:56 PM Re: Seville
Antonio Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid (Spain)
At Madridman's links section , you'll find a list of sites about Sevilla and Andalucía.

Do a search in this board and you'll find also information about it.

And don't forget to use a good search engine such as Google.com

#60313 - 05/30/01 04:43 PM Re: Seville
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Sorry. Others have asked me if there are other MadridMan-like websites for other Spain cities, but the proud truth is, there aren't any. Sure, there are LOTS of websites about cities, and yes, do look on my LINKS page for those, but none as personal and with SUCH passion as I have for Madrid. rolleyes Hmm... it sounds, I know, that I'm blowing my own horn and I don't really mean to do that, but I've never seen other "personal" sites about other Spain cities with any real content, only photo sites or even journal sites, but nothing too complete.
www.Andalucia.com is an EXCELLENT site which thoroughly covers all of Andalucía. Have a GREAT time in Sevilla!!!!! laugh

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments