Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#60262 - 05/24/01 10:35 AM hola desde Madrid!!
Asterault Offline

Loc: Gijón
Hola todos,

Greetings from our imperial capital, I am right now on the Pl. Sol checking email. I am in town for a couple days (entrevistas) and seeing sights/apartments.

It´s kinda HOT!

Ciao,

-L

#60263 - 05/24/01 11:29 AM Re: hola desde Madrid!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
HEY ASTERAULT!! Thanks for writing!! So you're on the Puerta del Sol, eh? At the easyEverything cybercafé or one of the smaller ones??

You say it's kinda HOT there??!! eek Afterall, you ARE in the Puerta del SOL. hehehe.. What would you expect?? rolleyes

Please keep us posted with interview and apartment search information. I think BOTH topics could really benefit MANY others hoping/wanting/dreaming to do both there someday. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan laugh

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#60264 - 05/24/01 12:01 PM Re: hola desde Madrid!!
Nativo Offline

Loc: Madrid
Welcome to town, if you feel like taking a beer with a madrileño and checking info on apartments, areas of town and neighbourhoods, feel free to contact me.

From other messages I understood that you are working in the IT industry in e-business, am I right?

Welcome again, and you know what we say, "If you come here to live, at the third traficc jam you are one of us"

#60265 - 05/26/01 07:20 AM Re: hola desde Madrid!!
Asterault Offline

Gracias Nativo, mi numero es 60 7746826, llamame si quieres y iremos a tomar algo.

I went to a place called jazzgo which is across from the Communidad on Sol. It´s cheap and good enough for checking email.

Inteviews went well. We´ll see... I now need to start looking for a place to live. I liked San Bernardo/Argüelles very much. Madrid is much much larger than Barcelona!

Ciao

#60266 - 05/26/01 12:56 PM Re: hola desde Madrid!!
billy ski Offline

Loc: long beach New York USA
Asterault: Did you decide on your lodgings while in Madrid? Where are you staying if you don't mind my asking? confused Ski

#60267 - 05/26/01 11:47 PM Re: hola desde Madrid!!
roses Offline

Loc: Beverly Hills, CA
Hey both Nativo and Asterault:

Join us in our MadridMan dinner group on June 30th at La Gallette. Check the thread... dinner group in Madrid, Spain. I'd love to have both of you there if you guys can make it. Talk to ya both later...roses.

[ 05-26-2001: Message edited by: roses ]

#60268 - 05/27/01 05:47 AM Re: hola desde Madrid!!
Asterault Offline

I stayed at the Hostal Alegria which is next to Estación de Atocha. It was fine, no complaints.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments