Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#60119 - 05/07/01 11:46 AM Introducing myself
Charissa Offline

Loc: Tomelloso
Hi! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Charissa. I am an American(grew up in Tennessee and Kentucky) who has lived in Spain for 5 years. My husband is Spainish and plays professional basketball here. We live in a small town called Tomelloso in Castilla-La Mancha(about an hour and a half south of Madrid). Anyone else in the area? We also live in Italy part of the year(where my husband is playing now). Nice to meet everyone. I love the dinner group idea. We do that while we are in Italy and it has really helped me get through the time I´m there. Anyone else lived here awhile? Anyone married to a national? Can´t wait to get to know you all.

#60120 - 05/07/01 12:18 PM Re: Introducing myself
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Welcome to the group, Charissa! laugh I think you'll find most everyone extremely friendly, well mannered, mature, and even funny at times.

If you are up to it, maybe you could join the dinner group meeting in Madrid on (??) June 30th. I know it's a long distance, but if you happen to be in the city on that anyway then why not? Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend (unless someone would like to "front" me a plane ticket), but it is turning into a nice crowd.

Again, welcome to MadridMan's Spain Message Board where we all love Spain...and it shows! laugh

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Espanol, quinlan
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2216 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments