Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#59962 - 04/06/01 03:10 PM members
kbl Offline

Curiosity is driving me crazy! Who is member number 3? Who's the first person to answer MM's siren call; the first to become addicted to this site? I understand that MM himself is number 1 and 2, but who's #3???

#59963 - 04/06/01 03:25 PM Re: members
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
kbl

Hmmmmmm! Looks like MM has cheated! #'s 3 and 4 don't seem to exist, and Antonio is #5 (and he isn't a 'normal' member).

Perhaps he made them up at the beginning so that he didn't look like 'Billy No Mates' to anyone first looking at the board? wink

Jo-Anne

[ 04-06-2001: Message edited by: Jo-Anne ]

#59964 - 04/06/01 10:16 PM Re: members
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Okay! Okay!! hehehe... MMMB member #3 is Allan_H , a good 'net buddy of mine whom took the first test run. He's not an active member at all, just a TESTER.

MMMB member #4 is stumerjm and he/she has never ever posted a single message on the board. So...why would someone register if they never intended to post messages?? Good question - one which will have to remain a mystery.

If you're curious about the susequent member numbers, just click on one of those links above and increase the end digit by ONE to get the following member. Understand? wink

Other than Antonio, the earliest KNOWN (i.e. active) MMMB member is davej who lives in Andalucía and joined on 5-10-2000.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#59965 - 04/07/01 01:51 PM Re: members
kbl Offline

Thanks MM, now I can sleep nights. wink

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments