Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#59951 - 04/05/01 11:35 PM Where's Nicole?
sheba Offline

Loc: Minneapolis, MN USA
Hey everyone, I've been gone for some time and I'm wondering where Nicole is. I missed her.

#59952 - 04/06/01 12:42 AM Re: Where's Nicole?
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
awww. that is so sweet. I have just been really busy - working and taking classes at night. plus, no internet access at work frown
(I think it is a good thing though. I am, not surprisingly, much more focused - no board distractions and hour long, passionate discussions to distract me...)

Speaking of missing persons, where in the heck is rgf?!!!!

#59953 - 04/06/01 09:32 AM Re: Where's Nicole?
rgf Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York, New York
Hi, I'm here!! I've just been busy at work for a change, doing some traveling for biz... planning my May 28th departure for Asturias/Galicia... So, can I get 5 stars too, or do I have to cough up some good advice? Saludos a todos

#59954 - 04/06/01 12:57 PM Re: Where's Nicole?
billy ski Offline

Loc: long beach New York USA
Well I for one am thrilled to see you old-timers back on the board.Good Luck in all your presant undertakings. By the way what happened to the Grand eloquent MCClarke and Aphra? They were fine contributors and made for pleasureable readings. I hope they are just keeping a low profile.

#59955 - 04/07/01 09:43 AM Re: Where's Nicole?
sheba Offline

I was just about to ask about McClarke and Rgf. I'm glad you're here too.

Hello Nicole! At least I know you're keeping tuned into the board. smile

I think it's good to take a break once in a while and just read.

#59956 - 04/07/01 01:45 PM Re: Where's Nicole?
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
I had noticed your absence from the board as well, Sheba. I thought I might catch you on Utne, but I have had no time! How are your plans to go to Spain coming along?

#59957 - 04/07/01 01:53 PM Re: Where's Nicole?
kbl Offline

Hey everyone! MCLARKE just popped up in the "packing" thread! Woohooo! laugh

#59958 - 04/08/01 10:55 PM Re: Where's Nicole?
sheba Offline

Nicole

I received my tickets and am just waiting to work out the financial aid portion and the housing options. I'll be in Madrid for 7 weeks studying Spanish, of course, and the works of Garcia Lorca. Thanks for asking about that.

And yahoo about McClarke! laugh

#59959 - 04/09/01 10:03 AM Re: Where's Nicole?
mclarke Offline

Loc: Arlington, VA
Sheba,

I am so glad that soon you will be able to experience Madrid SOON! I just hope you will have a great time the way I did when I was there. Keep us posted how you are doing. Take care! Besos on both cheeks.

Hasta luego!
Mclarke

#59960 - 04/10/01 02:27 PM Re: Where's Nicole?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Y'all!! You may be asking yourself "where's so-and-so" a little more in the next few days. It seems the new and improved message board software isn't allowing Macintosh users view it!!! Can you believe that?? eek (Maybe the software was written by some Microsoft people?? hehehe...)

So, I have SEVERAL emails in to the company and am waiting for a reply. Will let you know what's happening as soon as I do. Have already gotten emails from a number of you with pleas of "OH MY GOD! MY LIFE IS COMING TO AN END BECAUSE I CANNOT ACCESS THE MESSAGE BOARD!!" mad (hehehe.. I'm exaggerating a little), but am doing what I can and HOPE to have it resolved by the end of this coming weekend. SO SORRY (really, I'm SO VERY SORRY) this has happened. frown Thank you for your patience.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments