Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#59811 - 03/17/01 11:05 PM What a place this is!
gekko60 Offline

Loc: California, U.S.A.
Saludos Madridman! I've been to Spain 3 times in the last 10yrs, the 3rd with my son after graduating high school. It is great to see so many people with a love for Spain. I have alot of family in Madrid and between talking to them and now finding your site, it makes the pain of not being there easier to digest! I will start visiting this forum more often,it looks like a great group of people resides here and I can learn more of the place I miss most. I did notice some posts of "Tapas Man", I think I saw him the last time in madrid, he was at a 7-11 drinking a slurpee and the clerk was booting him out for urinating under the counter! Jamon y cervezas a todos!

#59812 - 03/18/01 01:45 PM Re: What a place this is!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Welcome to the "Spain Family" here, gekko60! The large majority of us are very passionate about all that is SPAIN and everytime we say the word or think of the place we have a warm feeling in our hearts. Enjoy yourself. I can see you've found a home here.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1729 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments