Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#5967 - 08/18/03 11:12 PM Madrid and Barcelona Hostels
chansen3 Offline

Loc: United States
First of all I want to say that this website is a great opportunity for people to learn and interact with others. My girlfriend and I will be traveling in Madrid and Barcelona in early Sept. and I was wondering what you would reccommend for hostels or bed and breakfasts. We are both 21 and looking for places that are cheap but half way clean. Thanks alot and any other advice is welcome on traveling.

Cole

#5968 - 08/19/03 12:20 PM Re: Madrid and Barcelona Hostels
Torero Offline

Loc: Iowa
I just got back from Madrid and had an awesome time--I miss it so much already! I went with two friends and we absolutely LOVED our hostal in Madrid. It's called Hostal Luz and it's in a great location--just off Calle Arenal, near Plaza Isabel II and the Opera metro stop, only a few blocks from Puerta del Sol, too. It is super clean and the lady who owns it is really nice. They have the same prices all year long (instead of raising prices in high tourist seasons) and we thought it was pretty cheap--we paid 18 Euros each per night for our airconditioned triple with TV. Here's the info: Hostal Luz, Calle Fuentes, 10. Telf: 91 542 07 59 or 91 559 74 18
Good luck and I hope you have a great time in Spain!!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments