Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#59579 - 02/04/01 05:07 AM People in Ann Arbor Michigan for parchís or dominó?
vinniemafalda Offline

Loc: Valencia, Spain
Any one in Ann Arbor Michigan up to play dominó or parchís in some coffee shop?? or talk about Spain, or whatever... I am from Spain and get bored here!!
I hope there's someone!!

#59580 - 02/04/01 10:03 AM Re: People in Ann Arbor Michigan for parchís or dominó?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi vinniemafalda! I'm happy to see you're vigorously participating in MadridMan's Spain Message Board! Welcome! You might have better luck contact University of Michigan's (ARGH!! WHEN WILL WE, Ohio State, EVER BEAT YOU GUYS IN FOOTBALL!??! Maybe NOW that we have a new head coach) Hispanic and Latino Affairs Office (I'm sure it has one) and maybe they can put you in touch with others from Spain. Good luck! I'm sure eventually you'll find some.

By the way, the link you have listed in your profile to your website isn't working. We get that annoying "404 Page Not Found".

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#59581 - 03/05/01 02:51 PM Re: People in Ann Arbor Michigan for parchís or dominó?
Kamilah Offline

Loc: Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Vinniemalfada,

I understand your pain, I just returned from my first trip to Spain and I miss it already. However, I am a native of Ann Arbor and go to the university here. There's lots of great things about this city, also, email me and I'll tell you more. In case you haven't heard Real Madrid and Barcelona tied 2-2, however Barcelona was robbed of the winning goal by an offsides call, great match.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments