Hola a todos,
My name is Ernesto (31). I'm a CPA working in Denver, Colorado. I was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico. My mother is from Asturias (Infiesto) and my father from Madrid...hence the interest in Madrid and Spain.
I'm new to this board but I have to admit I've been reading your topics for about two weeks...I finally became a member!!!

Congratulations to MadridMan for creating such a great site and to the other members for been so friendly and helpful to others.

I've been to Spain and Western Europe many times...specially when I was younger. It's been a while since the last time I was there (1990) so it really helps when I read your lines or see pictures of your trips. I miss mi España linda (like mi parents say) and all my friends, cousins and relatives in general over there. My wife and I are planing a trip to Spain next year (Spring 2002). She is still waiting to become a resident (she is from Montral, Canada) so is safer for her to travel. She has a work permit and all that but she just want to make sure everything will be perfect :-)
Anyway...I just wanted to drop some lines and let you know that you have another friend here. Gracias y éxito a todos.
E. Cortés