Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#59155 - 01/07/01 10:00 PM Welcome home, Madridman!
Diana Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
I see you're back from Peru! Hope you had a wonderful time! We've been behaving ourselves properly here on the board, and enjoying it as much as always, though, of course, we missed your comments and help! Will we be hearing all about Peru? World travellers that we are, I'm sure you'd have an eager audience! How does Peru compare to Spain?

#59156 - 01/14/01 08:50 PM Re: Welcome home, Madridman!
rgf Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York, New York
I second the call for adventures of MadridMan in Peru!! I read a bit about your saroche in one of your posts (bummer: but hey, I didn't tell you guys about my bout with food poisoning in Sevilla!! brief, thank fates). Looking forward to reading about Peru when you get a chance.

#59157 - 01/14/01 11:02 PM Re: Welcome home, Madridman!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I'm spending tomorrow (all of it: day off for Martin Luther King Day) scanning my vacation photos (there are 200 total, but will only be scanning a few dozen) for all to see.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1726 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments