Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 24 < 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 23 24 >
Topic Options
#59006 - 02/25/01 04:58 AM Re: De donde eres tu??
argandino Offline

Nampa, ID -- Disproportionate amount of Idahoans here, weird.

#59007 - 02/26/01 10:30 AM Re: De donde eres tu??
Wolf Offline

Loc: Rockford, IL/Milton, WI, USA
I live in Rockford, IL.

Not very big by city standards. I am originally a Cheddarhead, born in Racine, WI, raised in the northwestern part of the state where we were referred to as "Jack Pine Savages," when I was a kid. Regardless of what people think, we actually did butcher the cattle before we ripped a steak off of a flank to eat. And yes, we did cook it too!

Also lived in the Chicago burbs, Sacramento area of California, and the area around San Antonio, TX. You might say I've been around a bit... Quite a bit.

Yes! I do bleed green and gold. A loyal Packer fan! In fact while in Spain I watched them get ripped by the Vikings on a Monday night. Of course that was early morning in Madrid. Then we climbed on a plane near noon, and headed back to Chicago.... I hated that part worse than the Packer loss. I thought for a while my wife would have to drag me screaming and kicking down the causeway to the plane. She had already rolled up her sleeves so I knew she meant business.

It's nice to know that there are members from all over the world who find this area so enjoyable, and are willing to share their experiences and feelings about Spain with each other. Isn't the Internet wonderful? It brings us all together, and nobody cares who we are, or where we're from. I wonder how the world would be today if computers and the Internet had reached fruition 100 years earlier.

Wolf

#59008 - 03/20/01 12:15 AM Re: De donde eres tu??
mecky Offline

Loc: US
Well it looks like nobody is from South Carolina OR? Anyway Puna I have missed you. hoped you are having a great time somewhere in Spain.

#59009 - 03/20/01 10:40 AM Re: De donde eres tu??
tomas Offline

Loc: San Francisco, California, USA
I'm here in San Francisco, California and typing this before another rolling blackout hits. Since I have a battery on my laptop I guess I could still stay online for a few hours if we have a blackout.

Tomas

------------------
"Salud, amor y pesetas - y tiempo para gozarlos" http://home.att.net/~t.macentee

#59010 - 03/24/01 10:16 PM Re: De donde eres tu??
Catalina Offline

Loc: Madison ,WI, USA
Wolfgang81, you old cheddarhead! I'm from Madison, Wisconsin but got dragged "up north" about 25 years ago, to New London - just 40 short miles from Green Bay, where the Packers are on the sports page EVERY DAY - even in the summer - and where we really HATE those cheesehead hats!!!

#59011 - 03/26/01 01:21 AM Re: De donde eres tu??
roses Offline

Loc: Beverly Hills, CA
I am from the city of the Oscars... Hollywood, CA. I was originally born in Santa Monica, CA and lived there till I was 17... however, hopefully oneday soon, I'll be able to say that I lived in more places than just Los Angeles, CA... Ciao...roses

#59012 - 03/27/01 01:03 PM Re: De donde eres tu??
expressdance Offline

Loc: Boston, Ma USA
I'm from Boston Mass., but I am currently attending college in Amherst Ma (western mass., very bucolic). I am working on my bachelors degree in Spanish. I will live in Salamanca for a month this summer, and spend my whole second semester next year in Sevilla!

#59013 - 03/27/01 01:50 PM Re: De donde eres tu??
MATADOR Offline

Loc: BOSTON
expressdance what program are you going through and what school? I am looking at the program at UMASS-Amherst.

#59014 - 03/27/01 02:37 PM Re: De donde eres tu??
rkennedy17 Offline

Loc: Alexandria, VA
Alexandria, VA -- not far from Washington, DC.

#59015 - 03/28/01 12:48 AM Re: De donde eres tu??
davej Offline

Loc: Nerja, Málaga, Spain
Originally Edinburgh, Scotland.

Now in Nerja, Málaga province.

Happy to meet up with anyone visiting here!

davej@wanadoo.es

Page 11 of 24 < 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 23 24 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
1 registered (ChrisS), 1622 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments