Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#58776 - 12/15/00 06:13 AM This website is fantastic!
denise Offline

Loc: Portsmouth, Ohio, USA
I have to post while in madrid. It´s only appropriate After studying this web site for a month and a half.. and the links... I felt more prepared to venture to Spain, than ever before. The suggestions, the tip´s, the hints.... have ALL been VERY helpful. I´m having a wonderful time. I travel from Torrejon to Madrid via the train. It´s very nice.... and I smile when I see a restaurant that has been mentioned or a place to visit. It´s as nice as everyone has said. The people have been more than friendly. When I get lost, which is easy for me to do, I just stop and ask someone. They´ll walk me to the next corner and point me in the right direction!!
I fell in love with Segovia. Toledo was fantastic. This is just a lovely place.... and I thank everyone for their posts, and especially madridman for all the hard work in maintaining this site.
Well, I´ll try to post again, but for now, I should get away from this computer and visit Madrid!!!
Adios for now!!...... denise

#58777 - 12/15/00 12:30 PM Re: This website is fantastic!
Jen Offline

Loc: Chicago
Denise-
Glad you're having such a great time in España!

#58778 - 12/15/00 12:32 PM Re: This website is fantastic!
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
I think I speak for all of us when, I say I AM SO ENVIOUS THAT YOU ARE THERE RIGHT NOW!!!

Glad to hear that you are having a good trip, and thanks for letting us share in your adventure!

#58779 - 12/18/00 04:38 AM Re: This website is fantastic!
denise Offline

Loc: Portsmouth, Ohio, USA
just thought I´d post one last time while in Madrid. I´ve enjoyed myself like only a few can imagine. I can also say, my feet are glad to be leaving but my body feels in better shape.
Yesterday I saw the Plaza Espana for the first time. Wow! I loved it! Took a million pictures...and because it was sunday, plenty of people were just strolling through the town. I believe there´s been some sort of rally every day in the Sol, but it makes things interesting.
Time to leave the cafe con leche behind, and that depresses me the most
What will I do without it??? hee hee!
Well... time to sign off from Madrid. Thanks all for your input. It´s read by a lot of us ¨quiet¨people out there in the internet world.
.....denise

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments