Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#58374 - 12/01/00 02:28 PM Re: Other message boards
Jaime Offline

I think the reason Lonely Planet sometimes has problems with inappropriate or rude posts has to do with the fact it has posters from all over the world and all nationalities. A site like Madridman's is different because most of the posters are US based, although its great that there are people from Spain on here. I love that! On lonely planet there is alot of US bashing from the foreigners. Let's face it....nobody likes "us" except for us.

#58375 - 12/01/00 05:55 PM Re: Other message boards
connie Offline

Jaime, it is funny, though, when reading this board I sometimes think that you guys are more critical on your own country than people from abroad, for example in the discussion whether Europeans can stand American sweets.

#58376 - 12/11/00 09:14 PM Re: Other message boards
MunchiMike Offline

Loc: San Francisco, California, U.S...
I found a board on the International Hostelling site that looked pretty good,....but nothing is like this one!!! kiss kiss hug hug......Rev. Mike

#58377 - 12/11/00 09:42 PM Re: Other message boards
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I found a fledgeling message board today ONLY about Europe's hostels and, in particular, about Spain, Madrid, & Barcelona hostels @ EuropeanHostels.com . Almost no postings there yet. (only MINE in the Madrid forum. heheehee..)

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments