MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#58349 - 11/18/00 09:29 AM I am back!
Nuria Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
Hi everyone,
I am back to this wonderful "piece of Spain". For those who don't remeber me I am the Spaniard who left some time ago. But now that I am online again I can come back to this nice forum.
Well, I am going HOME for Thanksgiving. I will be there only for 3 days but I cannot wait to see my personal "Holy Land" again. I will buy a lot of stuff to bring to my second home (USA).
I'll let you know how was the experience of coming back home after almost a year. I cannot wait!!! Are you jelous ?
Besos...Nuria

[This message has been edited by Nuria (edited 11-18-2000).]

#58350 - 11/18/00 09:52 AM Re: I am back!
rgf Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York, New York
Nuria, que bien que hayas vuelto!!! Go read all the posts under your last post here, GOODBYE, and see how much everyone missed you! bring us ALL back something from la madre patria! cheers, rgf

#58351 - 11/18/00 01:03 PM Re: I am back!
Shawn Offline
Executive Member

Loc: mentally - Spain, Physically -...
Welcome Back!, I think I speak for all the contributors to this great board in saying that your insights were missed during your absence.

#58352 - 11/18/00 03:53 PM Re: I am back!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Oh Nuria. <sniff!> I'm SO happy to see you back 'home' with us. We've all missed you. Where were you? Can you tell us? Regardless, your presence is appreciated and your future and past postings and opinions are respected.

Welcome back. Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#58353 - 11/18/00 09:05 PM Re: I am back!
alejandro Offline

Loc: Texas
Nuria! It is good to see you have returned to your other Spanish "home"! I look forward to once again gaining your insight.

#58354 - 11/18/00 10:37 PM Re: I am back!
nicholas Offline

Loc: san diego, ca. u.s.a. (granada...
nuria!!!! =) ah, so happy you've returned. you left so suddenly and we all missed you so much. glad that you and you're wonderful insight is back with us. =)

#58355 - 11/20/00 12:12 AM Re: I am back!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Nuria, how is Tracy Moral and her baby doing? Are they both happy and healthy? Please give her our best and tell her we miss her here too. Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#58356 - 11/20/00 05:38 AM Re: I am back!
El Boqueron Offline

Loc: UK
!Hola Nuria, Como se ve muy claro, te hemos echado mucho de menos!

#58357 - 11/20/00 06:42 AM Re: I am back!
Eddie Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Phila., PA, USA
At my advanced age, it takes me 3-days just to get my internal clock adjusted to Spain time. And you are doing a quick turnaround visit to Spain in that interval. If you get a chance, visit Toribio's Churreria on the Plaza in Barajas Pueblo. It's one 'shrine' I never miss when I visit the 'holy land,' as you call it. Of course it's convenient for us because we stay with relatives in Alameda de Osuna. Enjoy your trip!

#58358 - 11/20/00 09:04 AM Re: I am back!
Nuria Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
Guys... you almost make me cry, I FEEL AT HOME AGAIN!!! Well, I didn't have access to internet in my home computer (long story) and the policy of my company is we are not supposed to use internet for personal stuff so I have waited until my computer is working again.
About Tracy Moral and the new baby... well, what can I say? He is the best good looking half-Spaniard in the world (and Dani, the other baby, too) Hopefully in a few month he will be eating "papillas" of tortilla de patatas
Thanks a lot for missing me I missed you too and I couldn't wait to come back . I am happy that at least I could say goodbay because I didn't want you to think that I was rude for leaving without a word.
I see that there are many members (thanks Madridman for not "deleting" me) and I saw that there are a lot of discussions about race. The best thing is that everybody is really kind and they are nice discussions not fights.
Well, about my trip to Spain... my "mami" is going to cook "lentejas", "cocido" and "carne en salsa", for "merienda" I'll have bocadillos de jamon, chorizo y lomo... I am going to pay a visit to Zara and FNAC (a big book/music store) and I will go to many shoes stores. And I will drink wine to your health... and I'll have my naps!
Oh, by the way, I don't know if I told you that I can see TVE at home. You only have to install satelite and ask for the Spanish package. Not only you can see TVE but the Spanish MTV with great Spanish songs and many channels with Spanish movies. The news are the same that they see in Spain and you can see sports, shows... it is great!
I'll think of you whne I am eating my cocido at home in Spain!
Besos

#58359 - 11/20/00 03:25 PM Re: I am back!
Jen Offline

Loc: Chicago
Nuria-
Welcome back y que te lo pases suuuuppppeeerrrr bien en tu España.
Jen

#58360 - 11/21/00 02:53 AM Re: I am back!
ilovemadrid Offline

Loc: Hawaii
Welcome back Nuria, even though we didn't talk before I have always enjoyed reading your posts. You are so lucky that you are going back to Spain!!!!! Have a great time and tell us all about it when you return.
PD I love ZARA and FNAC!!!!!! You are SO lucky!

[This message has been edited by ilovemadrid (edited 11-21-2000).]

#58361 - 11/23/00 12:21 AM Re: I am back!
sheba Offline

Loc: Minneapolis, MN USA
Welcome back Nuria! You will have to tell the fashion hounds here what great shoe places you went to.

#58362 - 11/28/00 02:28 PM Re: I am back!
MATADOR Offline

Loc: BOSTON
It seems that everyone loves Zara. I like the european style. Did you know that there are 3 or four stores located in Manhattan,NY? One on Lexington ave and 71st and two in lower Manhattan

#58363 - 11/28/00 02:40 PM Re: I am back!
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
Oh, I am so envious. I loooooove the stuff I bought a Zara. I could never find pants there (made for those slim hipped Spanish women) but the sweaters and shoes are still my favorite things. I get complemented on them all the time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments