Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#5778 - 06/08/03 09:26 AM need a room in madrid
rosemariefranssen Offline

Loc: holland
does anybody got suggestions... what is the best way to get a shared appartment with other students. I'll do my internship in madrid from 30 august till 2 december.
because i'll be working only in the morning, I'll be free in the afternoon and the evening...so I really need some contacts with other students...i think a shared appartment woould be a perfect solution, but how can i get one???
hope that somebody could reply my mail...

Roos

#5779 - 06/08/03 10:21 AM Re: need a room in madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Take a look at susa's posting " rooms available EASO madrid ". It suspiciously seems to be an advertisement from someone on "the inside" but I can't prove it. Still, I've heard decent things about Residencias de Estudiantes EASO in Madrid. They have single, double, triple, quadruple, an dormitory-type rooms for students. So you see, there you'd be SURROUNDED by students!

Getting affordable, well-located short-term apartments is extremely difficult in Madrid and in Spain in general. Good luck and enjoy your summer in Madrid! cool

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#5780 - 06/11/03 03:25 AM Re: need a room in madrid
susa Offline

to MadridMan ... from someone on "the inside" ..... someone from "the inside" is someone who lived there for some month and has contact to peoples they are still living there.
.... but I can't prove it..... Can you prove all the messages on this board? I wanted to give this information to students needing immediately a room. Because often a lot of the promises about the rooms are not in accordance with the facts

for roos:I've got a really small single room but it was functional furnished and cleaned. All the other peoples were also students from argentina, us, brasil... all over the world. They stood here between 3 month and 1 year. The location is perfect because you are in the middle of the town and all the life is around but it is a quiet small street. If you want to see the house go to the adress: http://fotos.qdq.com
Write the name of the street and the number (Calle Navas de Tolosa No. 6)- you will find a picture of the building.

Let me know if you have some more questions. susa

#5781 - 06/11/03 10:37 AM Re: need a room in madrid
rosemariefranssen Offline

Loc: holland
hi susa,

thanks for your reply. I was wondering how big/small is the small room, you suggested..how many m2 approximately??? and the price...like 300 euro was on the website of easo...
hope to hear from you,

Roos

#5782 - 06/11/03 11:58 AM Re: need a room in madrid
susa Offline

Hi Roos, the room will have about 8-9 qm and is furnished with bed, wardrobe, writingtable and chair and the window is to the backyard. It also has a centralheating. It was the standard singleroom and the price was 330 euro. In this flat are two other singlerooms but one is more smaller and the other is without window. The other are roomy douplerooms. There is a kitchen with microwave, washingmachine, dishes .... and a diningtable (these rooms are without window). It also has 2 complete bathrooms and a pay-phone where you can reach and do calls. The flat is not very big but it was ok for max. 8 students. There are no more costs and every week comes a cleaner. Contact me if you want to hear more. SUSA

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments