Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#5764 - 06/02/03 01:06 PM Madrid: Hostal La Zona info?????
Nerja Spain Offline

Loc: Nerja, Spain
I would like more information about Hostal La Zona from someone that might have stayed there! Thank you.

Me gustaria tener alguna informacion de Hostal La Zona ... bueno, malo, etc! Gracias...

#5765 - 06/02/03 06:46 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal La Zona info?????
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hostal La Zona is very new to the internet so I haven't heard anything about it yet - no feedback here on the message board. Here's the description on their website:
Quote:
At last, the gay hostal you were waiting for!
In the midle of the gay area. Located in the centre of Madrid (Gran Vía, Chueca, Sol) .
Xose, Arnaldo and Vicent will make you feel at home, in this cosy, nicely designed bed and breakfast. We're here to get everything ready the way you like it!
All the bedrooms have balconies overlooking the street, and include: TV, ensuite bathroom, and either king size or double beds. We offer a varied breakfast buffet that will give you the energy to explore all this wonderful, welcoming city has to offer.
They say they're "in the midle of the gay area" but in fact they're on the edge, if not just outside of this "gay area" of Madrid/Chueca but they are very close - just 3-5 blocks away and quite close to Gran Vía. You can see its location, 5 photos of the building, and a map on the QDQ.com site HERE . The CHUECA metro station is on the upper righthand edge of the map there. Hey, they offer breakfast too! Not bad, eh? Oddly enough though, they don't list any prices. Hmmm.. Well, you can email them for more details, I guess.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments