Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#57214 - 08/31/07 05:54 PM Welcome BACK, Spain (from vacation)
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Whoo! If you live in one of the non-coastal cities like Madrid you really APPRECIATE the return to work, September 1 (or Monday, September 3rd, for this year).

Wait, did I say people APPRECIATE returning to work after a monthlong vacation?? YES! hehe.. Let me explain...

If you're not fortunate enough to spend this month (or last month, or BOTH months!) on vacation laying on the beach with not a worry in the world, you're likely in a mostly empty city with a large portion of your favorite bars, restaurants, and stores CLOSED! This can be frustrating. On the upside their's PLENTY of parking - if you own a car (I don't, no thank you).

So, sorry vacation's over but I'm glad you're back! laugh

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#57215 - 08/31/07 07:36 PM Re: Welcome BACK, Spain (from vacation)
gazpacho Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Macomb, MI U.S.
laugh Vacation? What's that? It seems like it's been so long.

I guess I'll find out the middle of October. I have a Spanish friend visiting New York City, and though this is the last place on earth I ever planned on spending a vacation in, Mrs. Gazpacho has been requesting a trip there this year. Notice my judicious/cautious deletion of the "n******" word. That's what keeps a marriage going for, um, 28 years.

I'm thinking/hoping to spend another vacation in Europe next year, then another five years until the ultimate vacation. laugh laugh :hdspin: laugh laugh wink

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments