Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#57129 - 06/08/07 08:26 AM EuroPride- Madrid June 30
neilstrauss23 Offline

Loc: madrid
This year is Madrid!! So People from the world who among you are here in Madrid for the Pride? If you are going. drop me a note and we all meet up for that day!!!

Aside from that, the whole week of end of june takes a lot of activities. so lets meet up then!! :jump: laugh

#57130 - 06/08/07 02:36 PM Re: EuroPride- Madrid June 30
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
Neilstrauss23,,,,,,I will be in Madrid for Pride week and love the festivities! Can you plan a get together point and time this year so some of us can meet up? clap

#57131 - 06/09/07 07:06 AM Re: EuroPride- Madrid June 30
neilstrauss23 Offline

Loc: madrid
Laduque..have we met personally before? I guess so...
Anyway the MADO, Madrid Orgullo will be on June 30 and that would be Saturday. The parade starts in the afternoon. So we can meet up at 3pm at that time infront of Mercado Fuencarral. Coz if we go to The Chueca Plaza, there will be lots of people since it will be a Europride.. This is not for GLBT, but ITs for everyone... hetero. homo or whatever as long as we enjoy the festive!!!
So who among you guys are coming Madrid and join the meet up?

Are we gonna wear a T-Shirt with the MADRIDMAN LOGO?. eek . i think that would be a nice idea. lol

:jump: wave

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments