Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#56963 - 02/16/07 04:51 PM Re: Semana Santa
eskimo joe Offline

Loc: st cyrus , scotland
Cheers Pedmar , I look forward to it . It will be my first week in Madrid so I dont want to really go out of it

#56964 - 02/17/07 09:38 AM Re: Semana Santa
madridmadridmadrid Offline
Executive Member

Loc: madrid
In La Latina there are three processions. One starts at San Isidro, the other at San Cayetano, the the other at San Pedro. When you get to Madrid, go to the tourism office in the Plaza Mayor (or another other branch, like the one in Callao) and ask for the program/map for the processions. There are others around the city, but the three in La Latina are the most localized. Be prepared for huge crowds if you want to watch them take the "imagen" out of the church. It's easier to get a good view once the processions have been going on for a while (they last four hours and hours and hours).

#56965 - 05/08/07 05:45 PM Re: Semana Santa
Brettcito Offline

Loc: New York, NY
Hello,

I just wanted to thank everyone for their tips. Our trip to Spain in April was great, and we made to all the places on the list. Semana Santa in Seville really was special, but my favorite place of all was Granada -- beautiful. Also, driving around the coast near Cadiz and through the mountains in Andalusia was amazing.

Just wanted to thank everyone for helping me learn about Spain quickly! Thanks especially, MadridMan. The trip was a great success, and I can't wait to go back.

Best,
Brett

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments