Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#56159 - 10/21/05 06:36 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
Darja05 Offline

Loc: South Australia
Wow! interesting topic here... but I can't really judge until next year when I am going to Spain for nearly a year on exchange smile
From what I read though, it's good to know what most people think about beauty... it is not that that matters.
Just to note that the "supermom" thing seems to be here in Australia as well.
hrm .. I'll be able to give you some Australian perspective next year!
Makes good reading wink

#56160 - 10/21/05 06:47 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
Alando Offline

Loc: Japan
Big Jamon said,

these questions are stupid and superficial...all people of any race or nationality can have beauty.
some of the most outwardly beautiful people can be hideously ugly inside...and some of the most plain looking are truly beautiful...get over your preconceived notions of beauty and take a real good look...a good place to start would be the mirror...

I hate posts that are some sugar-coated PC thing that has been brainwashed into the populous! :p

I have seen many African tribes on the Discovery Channel, but I haven't seen any good looking women on there! rolleyes And we are talking about where the higher percentage of pretty women are - of course some areas or nationalities or races can have more appealing women than others. I still stand by my original vote of Japan - beautiful women by the droves here! Haha..

#56161 - 10/21/05 08:58 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
big jamon Offline

Loc: boston area
"I hate posts that are some sugar-coated PC thing that has been brainwashed into the populous!
I have seen many African tribes on the Discovery Channel, but I haven't seen any good looking women on there!"

i'm hardly PC...i'm a gun-toting, SUV-driving anarcho-libertarian
and talk about brainwashed ideas...it's the "playboy" notion of beauty is what's been brainwashed into the population...
but your racism is plainly obvious...

#56162 - 10/21/05 02:04 PM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Quote:
You do not have to weigh 120 pounds or look like jessica simpson to be sexy.
Jessica Simpson sexy? Photogenic yes, but sexy?

Not for me!

Bill

#56163 - 10/22/05 12:02 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
tclearyn3 Offline

Loc: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Well, Let me just put this to rest for everyone!!

I have three daughters....they are a mix of Spanish (husband was born in Madrid) and American (whatever that is!) and they are all three very striking and different looking from eachother...so I guess the best answer to the original question is that a mix of the two are even better!!

And yes, we are already locking our doors to keep the boys at bay!!

Tanja

#56164 - 11/03/05 03:29 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
Emilio J Offline

Loc: Valencia
tclearyn:

You're right. I think that people of "mixed races" (whatever the word "races" mean)or just very different looking persons use to be very beautiful or at least very exotically attractive. There is something in a "racially mixed" person that makes her/his looks (because we're talking just about looks) some kind of special.

#56165 - 11/04/05 04:36 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
Alando Offline

Loc: Japan
Emilio,

Actually the word races refers to Asian, Black, White or Native Indian. "Spanish" or "American" are not races. So if a Spaniard marries a white or even Hispanic American woman, it is not a "mixed" race. I just like to clarify these points because people often use "race" and "ethnicity" or even "culture" interchangably, but they are not.

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2037 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments