Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#56139 - 08/10/05 08:05 PM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
MATADOR Offline

Loc: BOSTON
Having lived in madrid, barcelona and sevilla, I have found the most beautiful spanish women to be approachable. I think that is the difference. In america the most beautiful women have the worst attitude. The exception would have to be the southern US.In spain I would have to say that there is a high concentration of beautiful women in spain. As far as beautiful women from every different ethnic background, I would have to go with nyc.

#56140 - 08/11/05 02:06 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
desert dweller Offline

Loc: Desert of Arizona
Pinguino: I think you are right it was Tater Salad that made that quote. I knew it was not Jeff or Larry. cool

TJGuy: I don't think that Booklady would use the language that is used at Hooters on game night. Booklady's IQ more than likely exceeds the combined total of everyone on this board. I don't think there is any doubt in the mind of anyone on this board, that the university that she works for there in Florida, is getting a bargain by having her. wink wink

Matador: I have to agree with you on the American women and approachable. Some of them have it in their head that because they are good looking their S--t don't stink. I have had more of my share of put downs from that sort of woman. Many of them in that catagory are primarily concerned about your financial well being. A friend of mine became involved with a real "looker" when things became serious, I mentioned to him he might consider a pernuptial agreement, at the least a private investigator to find out what her life style is, and her finacial assets that she was bringing to the table. Keep in mind that she was 32 never married and he is 54 divorced one time. When he put that idea of prenupts on the table, she went ballistic, and he has not seen her since. Any doubt as to what she had on her mind? Even after she stormed out on him, he still had a PI check her out. Did he ever get an eye and ear full!! I read the written report, she was very accustomed to leading men on and cleaning them out. So I do agree with the point that you made about being approachable.

By the way, just as a side point to anyone both men or women. In this day and age, when things start to get serious in a relationship, I would recomend at the very least, speaking with and lawyer before making any sort of commitment. A one hour consultation session with a lawyer, or a $500 fee for a PI, could prove to be one of the best investments you could ever make. The world is full of golddiggers and gigolos, anyone can fall victim to either. cool cool

#56141 - 08/11/05 02:38 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
ninas Offline

Loc: Boston,Massachusetts U.S.A
I just have a quick question;

What makes a woman beautiful? Is it the eyes, legs, Physique...

I would imagine that every man's preference is differant...

that's why this topic is pointless, it's funny but pointless. rolleyes

#56142 - 08/11/05 10:16 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Quote:

Her eyes, her smile and lastly the way she carries herself as she walks.

Also I find tattoos a real turn off! I do not recall seeing many women in European having tattoos as I seen on the streets of New York City were I live. On the other hand I do not see as much exposed flesh in Europe as I seen in New York City to even find out a women has a tattoo.

http://www.williambert.com/pkphoto/index.php?action=showpic&cat=13&pic=710

Bill

#56143 - 08/11/05 11:03 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
Chele60 Offline

Loc: Yorba Linda, California
Oh Bill! That picture is just so, so, so.....SO! (I don't even know where to begin! I mean, what is going on with her eyebrows as well?!?! I know, us women are vicious!)

I have to agree with you on the phenomenon with tatoos. I've no idea where that came from. I used to have a roommate back in the early 80s who was heavily involved in the biker community and all the women were tatoo'ed. It was never attractive to me, perhaps because I've always associated it with women who were hard, on drugs, and had a host of other problems. Luckily my boyfriend is among those men who detest "tats" on women.

I know women who get tatoos are very proud of them, but when they go overboard, it really does - IMO - turn to the unattractive.

#56144 - 08/11/05 08:56 PM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
MATADOR Offline

Loc: BOSTON
I hate tatoos. Don't these women realize that in their late thirties things start to droop and gravity takes over. When I was smaller only sailors wore tats.

#56145 - 08/12/05 07:34 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
Alando Offline

Loc: Japan

Ninas - Personally, I am more of a "body man" than a "face man." Sure, it is nice if she is cute, but the body is definitely more important. Hate to be a pig, but it is T&A for me! Nice legs are a plus. And definitely prefer dark-haired beauties. Dark or light skin is fine. Just my opinion though, guess Chica and Booklady will find the post distasteful though - :p

#56146 - 08/12/05 08:41 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Okay, now it's time for the female board members to have their say -

Ladies: Please cast your vote and reasons for who is more appealing - be it from a physical, mental or emotional angle - Spanish men, European men as a whole or America men? :p

#56147 - 08/12/05 10:34 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
pim_on_tour Offline

Loc: Basel, Switzerland
My personal vote goes for Finnish men!!! laugh

See guys?, it's all toooooo relative! :p wink

Still think this thread is a tad sad.... rolleyes

#56148 - 08/12/05 11:19 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
Chele60 Offline

Loc: Yorba Linda, California
Hmmm...interesting. Not that I actually know very many European men extremely well. But I have to admit that a Scottish accent can make me feel like jelly inside.

Truth is? Most of the European men I have met, while nicely dressed and certainly good looking, are bit, um, intense for my tastes? When it comes down to it, I have to admit that I prefer the goofiness most American men excel at - if nothing else, you can always count on an American man to keep you laughing! Plus, for the most part, with most American men, what you see is what you get. They can flirt and flatter with the best of them, but there is also a down to earth quality that I prefer. American men just never seemed to learned the fine art of conning a woman the way their European brethern have. They may not know how to solve the world's economic problems, but they can go into great detail as to why the Angels lost the game last night. And that's another thing: they understand American sports initimately. And that is the most important quality.

I think I'll stick with the home grown variety. wink

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2673 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments