Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#56129 - 08/09/05 07:53 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
TJGuy Offline

Loc: Florida
i hate it when booklady uses fancy words like "cogent". smile Is that a spanish word?? confused smile

#56130 - 08/09/05 11:45 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
desert dweller Offline

Loc: Desert of Arizona
TJGuy: According to my dictionary it means Forcibly convincing??? It is latin in origin.

To all of you ladies that consider this thread to be juvenile and or ridiculous, allow the Desert Dweller to offer a resonable olive branch to this situation. Simply post your photo here in whatever state of dress or lack therof as you may deem fit. Then we men who are connoisseuers of the fine feminine features will give our unbiased feed back. Should you have a photo that you feel needs some honest critique and feel a little shy about it being on an international web site, then simply send it directly to the Desert Dweller. The Desert Dweller being a connoisseur of the fine feminine features will give his unbiased feed back. Photos with phone numbers and address will get top priority, and one could arrange for a in person in critique by the Desert Dweller. This solution will allow us one and all to put to bed the question of where the best looking women in the world are. cool

Now of course there has never been any question as to where the most handsome man in the world is, he resides in Peoria, Arizona. wink wink

#56131 - 08/09/05 02:38 PM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
OsoMajor Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Garden Grove, California
Well, regardless of how rediculous or juvenile it may sound to women, men do enjoy comparing women. Im sorry ladies but its a given! And as such...the best looking women in the US live in California! Hands down!!!

...I wish they all could be California girls....

#56132 - 08/09/05 02:55 PM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
Chele60 Offline

Loc: Yorba Linda, California
And I do think OsoMajor is quite an intelligent gentleman at that! wink

And while I agree that all men do compare the various attributes of all females, wise men never do it in the presence of ladies. Just a bit of wisdom from the feminine side.

#56133 - 08/09/05 03:52 PM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
As a native Californian, I can only thank you and agree with you, OsoMajor - wink

#56134 - 08/09/05 04:41 PM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
super lau Offline

desert dweller - I see a naked woman every day and I do not have the desire to see every other woman naked! laugh

#56135 - 08/09/05 09:35 PM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
Pingüino Offline

Loc: Destin FL
Far be it from me to disagree with the DD, but it wasn't Bill Engvall who said that...it was Ron "Tater Salad" White.

I don't believe that Spanish women are any more beautiful than American women, but the most gorgeous woman I have ever met was a girl named Maite from Valladolid...

Cogito cogito ergo sum cogito

#56136 - 08/10/05 08:03 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
TJGuy Offline

Loc: Florida
Thanx DD. I think a new rule is required. Booklady is only allowed to use vocabulary that would be commonly used at establishments like Hooters and at smile Bills/Steelers game!!

#56137 - 08/10/05 11:53 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
JoeSambuca Offline

Loc: New York City
Spanish women are hot and so are American women but Spanish women more elegant which gives them the edge

#56138 - 08/10/05 03:49 PM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
I wonder how many "hot" guys that replied and shared their opinion, the "hot" women of Spain would even the time of day to? confused

Just pouring more lighter fluid on the fire! smile

I will come clean. I had no problems when I walked through the streets of Spain, no Spanish women that saw me immediately screamed and ran down the street in the other direction. smile Also none of them said hi to me! frown

At least Italian women will say hi!

Bill

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2728 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments