Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#56149 - 10/14/05 02:07 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
Guiri Grande Offline

Loc: San Antonio
If we are only comparing the average Spanish woman to the average American woman -- no contest, the Spanish women win every time.

I have travelled all over Spain and the United States and there is no comparison.

If we want to throw in all of Latinamerica, that starts to even the odds. Even though Venezuela, for example, has had more Miss Universes than any other country.

#56150 - 10/14/05 08:16 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Quote:
If we want to throw in all of Latinamerica, that starts to even the odds. Even though Venezuela, for example, has had more Miss Universes than any other country.
I think the fact is Venezuela has more Miss Universes is due to the fact the women are winning to go under the knife to enhance their chances to win.

But I think the U.S. has the better women than Spain. I bet you, we (US) have more women as police officers and fireman than Spain does.

Those women are the true Miss U.S.A. and not the ones that can wear a bathing suit and walk down a runway. laugh

You can tell I not a fan of beauty contests! mad

Bill

#56151 - 10/15/05 01:17 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
Guiri Grande Offline

Loc: San Antonio
Quote:
But I think the U.S. has the better women than Spain. I bet you, we (US) have more women as police officers and fireman than Spain does.
Bill,

Maybe I am wrong but we are only talking about looks here and not the whole package. 2 very different things.

#56152 - 10/15/05 07:29 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
filbert Offline
Executive Member

Loc: London
Quote:
I don't know the percentages, but one thing that strikes me about Madrid nowadays is the number of women one sees in jobs that 20 years ago were totally male-dominated. And yes, there seem to be a lot of women police officers, security guards around now. Also street-cleaners (!) - this side of 'equality' never quite made it into UK society, I wonder why?? wink

#56153 - 10/15/05 04:49 PM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
Emilio J Offline

Loc: Valencia
I've never been at the USA, but I don't see why American women had to be "less" beautiful. I like Spanish women a lot, but the American women I've seen are beautiful too.

There are so many forms of beauty... and two women who are very different (even opposite) can be equally beautiful. It depends on what are you looking for, on what is your idea of beauty.

Not to talk about the American accent that just touches me. I love hearing an American woman talking Spanish. Isn't that beauty?

#56154 - 10/15/05 08:12 PM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
Mar Offline

Loc: chicago/bcn
Yes, those Spanish women are much prettier!
When my Spanish boyfriend was visiting me in Chicago for a month, he did say that americans women weren't very attractive. And I have to agree with him!

#56155 - 10/18/05 02:52 PM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Quote:
Yes, those Spanish women are much prettier!
When my Spanish boyfriend was visiting me in Chicago for a month, he did say that americans women weren't very attractive. And I have to agree with him!
Well your Spanish boyfriend is wrong. Not because of his opinion is because he should have understood in the beginning visiting a small area of the U.S., he cannot formulate opinion about American women. His is certainly entitled to say Chicago women. Maybe I wrong and he has visited the different regions of the U.S.

But for the rest.

What is the example of Spanish beauty? Will you find it in Barcelona? How about the Northern areas of Spain? Is it Southern Spain that represents what the idea Spanish beauty is?

Bill

#56156 - 10/20/05 11:58 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
big jamon Offline

Loc: boston area
these questions are stupid and superficial...all people of any race or nationality can have beauty.
some of the most outwardly beautiful people can be hideously ugly inside...and some of the most plain looking are truly beautiful...get over your preconceived notions of beauty and take a real good look...a good place to start would be the mirror...

#56157 - 10/20/05 09:03 PM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
MATADOR Offline

Loc: BOSTON
I don't even think it is even a weight issue. The fact of the matter is that I have seen spanish women go into mcdonald's and just order fries for dinner. My senora took diet pills. At dinner time she would watch me eat. I don't know how she did it. The issue is attitude. You feel the warmth when you see a spanish woman. When you say guapa. She knows you mean it. Unlike americans who don't appreciate when you say you are beautiful.You do not have to weigh 120 pounds or look like jessica simpson to be sexy. They way spanish women speak they are so sexy.The way they walk.Wow!

#56158 - 10/20/05 09:58 PM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
Mar Offline

Loc: chicago/bcn
Hey Bill,

Yeah, when he was here we actually went to NYC, the Bay Area and Southern CA. But, that was just his opinion and I just happen to agree. Now he happens to think I'm cute, which is nice, but I don't think that has anything to do with the tiny percent of Spanish blood I have wink And yes....like Big Ham said, at the end of the day...it is all about attitude!!!

~M

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2069 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments