Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#56099 - 07/14/05 08:07 PM Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
cadaques1 Offline

Loc: Austin, Tx
Are Spain women more beautiful then American women?
This is a bet i have with a friend of mine. He says no and I say yes.
Ive only been to spain once and I was in awe of how many beautiful women I met.

If anyone has any thoughts on this bet please post your thoughts.

Perdido en Austin, Tejas

#56100 - 07/14/05 08:59 PM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi there! Are they MORE beautiful than United Statesen women? "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." *I* think Spanish women are more beautiful, in general, than United Statesen women but that's just me. I believe that the average-looking women in Spain is more beautiful than the average-looking woman in the United States - or at least more appealing.

You'll find the following threads particular interesting. I conducted a SEARCH of this forum category and came up with...

" Ladies of Spain ", " Spanish Women ", and surely there are many more.

Saludos, MadridMan :p

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#56101 - 07/27/05 08:06 PM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
cadaques1 Offline

Loc: Austin, Tx
Allright i live in austin,TX and i play in a nuevo flamenco band and the girls that go to this club and very beautiful. I not so sure if spain has the most beautiful women.

#56102 - 07/28/05 08:33 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
TJGuy Offline

Loc: Florida
DAAAANGEROUS QUESTION>>>>>!!!!!! smile

#56103 - 07/28/05 09:44 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
ColinK Offline

Loc: Atlantic Highlands, NJ- USA
I always think it's kinda ridiculous to try and decide which country has 'the most beautiful women'. There are way too many factors. If you like blondes SPain ain't gonna be your place. The US is a complete melting pot so there is no typical look here. I'm just happy there are so many lovely ladies all over the world.

#56104 - 07/28/05 11:52 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
Chele60 Offline

Loc: Yorba Linda, California
Hmmmm....I think my boyfriend is going to be sweating bullets, then! I greatly admire good looking people - both male and female - and have no problem pointing them out to him if I feel they look exceptional. For some reason, if I point out an exceptionally good looking female, he thinks I'm setting him up somehow. rolleyes He is learning to laugh it off, however.

It is interesting to note, however, that there is no mention (that I could find....yet) on here on whether Spanish men are better looking than American men. How odd. When I do a search, it seems that good deal of topics come up under "Transportation." Well, I guess that just means I'll have to conduct some worthy research during my visit and report for interest of all those hard working American women who are thinking of venturing to Spain in the future! laugh

#56105 - 07/28/05 11:53 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
Carmencita821 Offline

Loc: Connecticut
i think that Spanish women are more beautiful than american women. i say this because spanish women dress nicer and just have the confidence to look more beautiful. i go to spain almost every year and i see beautiful women everywhere.

#56106 - 07/28/05 12:10 PM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
llewilli Offline

Loc: Washington DC
Would this be a different discussion if I asked are Spanish women more intelligent than American women? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and often we are attracted to that which is exotic to us.

#56107 - 08/03/05 03:16 PM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
el tio Offline

Loc: Portland, Oregon
This is an interesting/dangerous topic!

I lived in Spain for a bit and when I came back to the states I generally, felt that the Spanish women were generally more appealing. I don't know if it's the olive complection or the Spanish diet - where they seem to have less a problem with obesity (yes, applies to men and women) - than here in the states.

It's all in the eye of the beholder and a matter of perception. But as this is my perception, I would vote Spanish women...

#56108 - 08/04/05 10:58 AM Re: Are Spain women more beautiful then american women?
meencantaespana Offline

OK. I definitely believe Spanish women are very beautiful even without trying but I believe a lot of it is the culture and lifestyle, how they live and everything. I was in Spain for just under a month and just relaxed and did everything normal that my friends did...no American tours and nothing and just tried to be in the lifestyle of an average Spanish woman. I returned to the USA and over 20 people told me how different I looked, how relaxed and how much better I looked...pretty and just more confident...I don'tknow cuz I didn't notice anything but I truly believe it's how they live.
Now men in Spain! Woohoo. I have a thing for Spanish men and everyone knows that here...geez I have never even kissed and American dude, just those Spanish guys...they are sooooooooo gorgeous!!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1937 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments