Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#55435 - 01/03/05 03:54 PM Best place for Black person to live???
mr louis Offline

Loc: london
Hi, I've been thinking of the idea of moving to Spain and I have minor children who I'd like to go to english speaking schools in Spain. They are in the Ages of 5 - 16yrs. I myself think that as a Roman Catholic there should be more choices.Can anyone give me some advice as to the places? So far I'm of seville and Marbella.

#55436 - 01/05/05 07:29 AM Re: Best place for Black person to live???
filbert Offline
Executive Member

Loc: London
Maybe you should first of all investigate where the best place to find work or start a business is? It sounds as though you are looking for a Med city. Barcelona is obviously very cosmopolitan, but don't rule out Valencia or Alicante. All are cosmopolitan (to a small degree) and I'm sure you'll be able to find English-speakers to network with.
If you decide to bite the bullet and go to Madrid (where more work opportunities are - relatively speaking) I would recommend living in central Madrid. My experience is that people living in say Malasana or Moncloa areas are more open-minded and less anti-immigrant than say Pozuelo or Somosagauas. Of course you then don't get the benefits of living close to countryside...

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
pablo80, pikkmees, ValLynn
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1566 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments