Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#55162 - 10/13/04 08:36 PM Madrid, Spain
steelss Offline

Hello, I am new here on your interesting forums.

I found your website through google.com wishing to find more information about Madrid, Spain for a school project that I am doing at the moment.

I would really like to get the information from the people that live there not just from a tourist website.

So if any of citizens that currently live in Madrid, Spain could help me out with some general information about the city would help me alot.

Here are some topics that I need help on:

-Spanish Cuisine : specialty spanish dishes/food, traditional food.
-Special Days, Events or Fiestas: special days that everyone comes out to celebrate something. (ie. Easter, Christmas)

So far only these two topics that I am struggling on. I will add more later on when I think of more, but in the meantime if anyone could help me out it would be great.

The information you provide don't exactly have to be super descriptive, but just a general idea of what it is. Also it would be even better if you could provide pictures.

Thanks alot,
Steven

#55163 - 10/14/04 02:34 PM Re: Madrid, Spain
Nativo Offline

Loc: Madrid
The following is some information on the holidays for Madrid in 2005, is what is called the "working calendar" (calendario laboral).

I hope this document will allow you to elaborate on the "holidays" topic.

http://www.ceim.es/cliente/noticias/CalendarioLaboral05.pdf

By the way dear friends,....have you check the calendar for next year, specially May and December.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments