Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#54935 - 07/11/04 03:25 PM guys of Spain?
mecky Offline

Loc: US
Enough about the ladies of Spain, what about these great fabulous handsome looking guys of Spain? Any taker?

#54936 - 07/11/04 06:06 PM Re: guys of Spain?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Okay. Look. I have an opinion on this topic too. rolleyes While yes, Antonio Banderas is (supposedly) very very very good-looking he is NOT your typical male Spaniard. It seems to me, however, that the average male Spaniard is good looking. BUT I've been told by more than one Spanish woman that they DON'T think that the average Spanish man is good looking. So which is it? I can only guess that it comes down to perception, point of view, likes, preferences, etcetera. BUT I DON'T think there's any argument that the average Spanish woman IS good looking. I think that is accepted internationally.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#54937 - 07/11/04 07:51 PM Re: guys of Spain?
mecky Offline

Loc: US
Oh boy, welll actually Tony B is ok did loved him in Zorro (black pants white shirt ectc) but lets face it. Here I am German married to the most handsome American guy. After over 30 he still makes me turn my head. We all look for what is on the other side. Do must say ALL my Spanish guy friends are so hot, and the way there dress and walk. Just love the outdoor cafee for people watching. Besides that, being on a diet does not mean I can study the menu. What do you think? Personally it is the appreciation of great things in life. Greeting my good looking American Boy. I do see the life cam!

#54938 - 07/11/04 08:01 PM Re: guys of Spain?
OsoMajor Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Garden Grove, California
Ok...MM...shame on you for not sticking up for your own gender! smile Of course Spanish men are hansome! My grandfather was a very goodlooking man, tall, fair, wavy black hair, hazel eyes. He definitely was a lady's man! And if Antonio Banderas is not your typical looking Spaniard, then who is or what does the typical Spaniard look like? Placido Domingo...Jose Carreras...Alejandro Sanz...Julio Iglesias...El Rey Juan Carlos o El Principe Felipe???? confused

#54939 - 07/11/04 11:36 PM Re: guys of Spain?
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Excellent thread, Mecky!

laugh laugh laugh

#54940 - 07/12/04 04:50 AM Re: guys of Spain?
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
I´ll take Javier Bardém any day!!

#54941 - 07/12/04 08:30 AM Re: guys of Spain?
Anitayole Offline

Loc: Madrid
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOVEEEEE JAVIER BARDEM MMM MMM MMMMMMMMM!!!!! laugh laugh wink

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments