Well i've never been to spain
But i kinda like the music
Say the ladies are insane there
And they sure know how to use it
They don't abuse it
Never gonna loose it
I can't refuse it...(words & music by hoyt axton) wink
--------------------------------------------------
Well, in my single years I dated a couple of Spanish women...to me they were no different from Cuban or Mexican women in terms of being individualistic, strong willed and direct, (like me). All characteristics that I like! I don't like clingy women! I find that regardless of the type of woman or where she is from there are things they all have in common. They want a man that is confident, charming, with a bit of mystery. It doesn't matter if you're rich, poor, young, old, fat or thin, black or white.

One of my closet friend is black, he's from Jamaica. He's a good looking guy, but not really handsome. He's got a personality and charm that won't quit and women flock to him like moths to a flame! He was in Spain for a month. He loved it and he had no trouble with the ladies there. Of course that Jamaican accent really helps!!! smile

#54894 - 08/24/04 07:42 AM Re: Ladies of Spain
Emilio J Offline

Loc: Valencia
Hola, it's summer, and I just want to say that when I walk on the streets, sometomes I feel like being in a living art museum.

#54895 - 08/24/04 08:04 AM Re: Ladies of Spain
Shiquilla Offline

Loc: Madrid
Guys, I was just kidding!!!!!!!! laugh Now, seriously I really think you can see beautiful women all over the world. Maybe you are taking for granted what you have around you. confused

#54896 - 08/24/04 08:34 AM Re: Ladies of Spain
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes, go to Poland, Czech Republic or Slovakia, for example. And what about the countries of the former Jugoslavia? Our soldiers came back madly in love.

My God! We have some examples back here in Spain, and I am getting crazy.

BTW, did I mention I am leaving for Czeck Republic on September 13th and Poland afterwards? And those are hot chicks in both senses. Phew! Going for a cold shower. eek laugh :p cool

#54897 - 08/30/04 03:39 AM Re: Ladies of Spain
Anonymous
Unregistered

After a second thought, I think I'll share with you, DDlV my two favourite places, the convent renegades' hangabouts. laugh

One of them I like specially. If you want the adress, drop a note here and I'll send it to you through PM, no need to make too much publicity... :p wink smile

#54898 - 08/31/04 11:31 AM Re: Ladies of Spain
Zuzie Offline

I'm a girl from Madrid and although my English is not very good I'd like to reply somethins I've read.
Anyone has said a Spanish girl prefers to have sex with a guy of her kind more than a black man. Well, "that doctor in antropology" could tell me what kind of men Suriname girls would have sex? A girl, wherever she lives, will get in with someone he likes. It's as simple as taht. and as the Spanish sentence says: "Para gustos están los colores".
I must admit that it's not common to find a mix couple (but not impossible). I know mixed couples. Why is not "common"? As Madridman said most of the black people here in Spain are illegal inmigrants and their way of life is quite different from we what we colud call "normal day by day life". I mean, they come to Spain to get money for their families anyway they can so you are not going to find them working in an office what means you're not gonna find them going at at nights, what means it's not gonna be easy to have a direct relation with them. This sounds kind of sad or racist, call it what you want, but it's how it is working here.
There's a difference when a black men comes from the US o UK. You see him in the street and just for the way they dress/act you know where they can come from and it's gonna be easier to meet Spanish girls and to star a relation with one of them.

Anitayole have said that Spanish gilrs we have bad humor, "mal genio". Well, I don't know if it's bad, but it is: tenemos genio.

I hope you could understand what i've tried to said and please, don't misunderstand me if I said some word who could annoy someone, it was not my intention.

#54899 - 08/31/04 12:19 PM Re: Ladies of Spain
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think you refer to this text in a previous post by me (it would be nice if you had specified and not make us guess):

Other girls wouldn't have sex with a black men because they prefer white or because they are afraid to be stared at (specially in towns), and other would, but wouldn't have him as a boyfriend because of the remaining racial issues that anitayolé mentioned. I personally believe it's not a fully racist matter but a matter of "how people will look at me because I do a very strange thing".

or other parts in the same line.

If there is a thing I hate is those who are in possesion of Truth and so can tell anybody what they can tell and what they can't. While posting that, I am expressing my opinion, and in my opinion that's true, and I am sharing it to improve the social knowledge of foreigners on our country.

SO please, express your opinion and leave mine stay. OK?

I don't think I need to be a "doctor in antropology" to express what I see in the streets everyday.

As for this: " could tell me what kind of men Suriname girls would have sex? A girl, wherever she lives, will get in with someone he likes " this is purely childish.

Of course a girl has sex with who she wants to have sex with, they are not slaves. What I was pointing out is that in my opinion , they don't use to want to become multirracial couples. Of course I cannot speak for every woman in Spain, and of course that's what I believe, and I let the readers judge wether I am or not to be believed, cause I believe I have proved to give (at least) honest information in the past.

Well, maybe I am being too harsh, but I hate people who try to sell a "pinky world" (which is false) through censoring with so called "PC".

Between PC and truth (what's truth for me) I prefer truth.

#54900 - 08/31/04 12:25 PM Re: Ladies of Spain
Zuzie Offline

Ok. Dont's you get angry with me because of that. But you can not also generalize about what Spanish girls would like or not.
I just thought that as a Spanish girl I would know beeter than a guy what me/my friends/the girls I know like/expect of a man.
I didn't remember your name that's why I call you doctor. Sorry for being Ironic. But have better sense of humor
As you said, it was just a comment!
Chati, que no te enfades por una tontería.
Un besiño

#54901 - 08/31/04 12:49 PM Re: Ladies of Spain
Anonymous
Unregistered

If we were in equal conditions, maybe you'd have some advantage, but everybody has a life, an experience, knowledges, age, and attitude, and there is people who is empathic or very communicative and like debating wether other not or not so much, so being a woman is not such a decisive advantage.

On the other hand, You are generalizing too when you (a woman) wants to speak on behalf of All the spanish women, hahaha.

I move in multirracial environments (salsa nightlife) and have multirracial friends. Do you? I see what happens, and, because I am extremely frank and sincere, and people feel at ease, most open very soon their hearts and speak freely too.

No problem about the "doctor " matter, but I didn't really know wether you were joking (wouldn't have guessed) since I don't know you. You came in the message board like "un elefante en una cacharrería" ( an elephant in a earthenware pot shop), smile .

I have a good sense of humour, but there are a number of matters and attitudes I am sensibilized towards.

Hala, un beso, y si te gustan más los negros me tiño. wink laugh

#54902 - 09/07/04 06:53 AM Re: Ladies of Spain
Don Dela Vega Offline

Loc: England - Buckinghamshire
Ok so what part of spain do all these immigrants live? because i know this is likely to be rough...

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1658 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments