Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#54841 - 06/24/04 02:35 AM Review of gifts to take to Spain
ditravelphoto Offline

Loc: Seattle
I did a search and read through a number of gift ideas to take to Spain, but I wondered if there were any current ideas, the topics and threads seemed to be from a couple years ago.

Some of the Spaniards that I met on a recent trip to Englishtown have generously offered to host the 16 year old daughter of a friend of mine when she goes over in July for a teen version of Englishtown. I wanted to get some current ideas on suitable gifts for her to bring. I like the local items, photos, coffee table books, picture frames. Anything currently that is much anticipated or welcomed from the U.S. now that in Spain you can get just about anything you want at the Corte Ingles?

Thank you!
Diana

#54842 - 06/24/04 10:20 PM Re: Review of gifts to take to Spain
mencey Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Omaha, Nebraska
My wife is from Spain and when we go back to visit, her family loves it when we bring Reese's Peanut butter cups(the miniature ones that come in a bag) and they like the car fresheners that smell like cherry. I don't know what price range you were looking for, but those are pretty cheap and don't take up a lot of room. Oh, yes and betty crocker brownie or cake mix is good(don't forget the frosting!) Good luck, I'm sure you'll hear plenty more ideas from others on the board.Oh, yes, another novelty that many of my friends in Spain enjoy is Kool-Aid! :p

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments