Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#5477 - 03/18/03 11:37 AM Madrid: Hostal Tijcal versus Hostal Lopez?
Jeannette Offline

I am very interested to hear comments on how these two Madrid hostales compare ( Tijcal and Lopez ). Any major differences?
I am visiting Madrid in May (15-18) for three nights.
Looking for A/C -cold, nice and clean private bathroom, queen size bed (preferred) or two twin beds together and safety box.

Thanks!

#5478 - 03/18/03 11:51 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal Tijcal versus Hostal Lopez?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Jeannette! And welcome to our ALL SPAIN Message Board!

You'll be in Madrid RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of San Isidro (patron saint of Madrid - holiday time) and the start of the month-long bullfight festival so these two places may already be booked up. Might want to check out availability first.

Regardless, you'll find LOTS of feedback previously posted on these two fine establishments by utilizing the SEARCH link above/right and typing as your keywords MADRID TIJCAL or MADRID LOPEZ and you'll find them.

In short, I've heard/read many many good things said about both. TIJCAL is located next to the Plaza Mayor and López is in the heart of the charismatic Huertas neighborhood - a personal favorite zone of MadridMan. I can personally recommend Hostal López as I've stayed there twice - great place - and its street has recently been changed to totally pedestrian!! This is great news.

Again, see if either of these two even have availability... or find ones which do, then do a search here to see what others have already posted. If you find nothing, then post again and we'll try to help. Well, we'll help you regardless but this is the most efficient path to take. smile Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments