Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#54637 - 03/15/04 03:14 PM Who are these guys?
jlramos Offline

Loc: New York NY EEUU
Lots of new members recently. Who are these guys?

Fupanier
Kevin
Home of the Brave
redwhiteblue1959

MM? Do something! The board's being taken over by FOXNEWS fans. wink

#54638 - 03/15/04 03:55 PM Re: Who are these guys?
Kevin Offline

Loc: Augusta, Georgia
I came here to show my support for Spain and only stayed because I saw too many Americans saying it was their own fault because Aznar supported the US.
"Neither the United States of America nor the world community of nations can tolerate deliberate deception and offensive threats on the part of any nation, large or small. We no longer live in a world where only the actual firing of weapons represents a sufficient challenge to a nation's security"
-- President John F. Kennedy during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty."
-- President John F. Kennedy

Democrats, why the change?

#54639 - 03/15/04 06:19 PM Re: Who are these guys?
Miguelito Offline

I also ask you to delete all of this new posters disgusting posts that write without any information of what have happens, without knowing what has happen, without wanting to know it, without reading previous posts, Openning several posts with the same matter all over the board.
Please bann these new users that registered today.
I'm with freedom to express but I think there must be a few rules to make this board a beautiful place. And when a new guy come acting like this, ofending us, I think he has come to a wrong place. It's difficult not to feel ofended when we have all the sadness of the 200 people died.
PLEASE DELETE ALL THOSE POSTS!!!
THROW OUT THOSE USERS THAT REGISTERED TODAY!!!

#54640 - 03/15/04 06:27 PM Re: Who are these guys?
no1ninja Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Miguelito

You sound so democratic. Maybe there should a test to see how much a poster knows, or better yet how much you agree with the poster.

We can send you the results and you can choose who passes and who fails.

#54641 - 03/15/04 07:29 PM Re: Who are these guys?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Anyone else notice that this (and other) threads have turned into a place for Spain Bashing for new members? Well guess what! Here's a news flash. Just as I ALWAYS eventually have to do on the ETA thread, this one too will meet is end. I'm just counting the minutes.

ATTENTION NEW AND ALL MEMBERS: WE WILL NOT TOLERATE CONSTANT SPAIN BASHING HERE. THERE ARE OTHER PLACES, I'M SURE, WHERE YOUR OPINIONS ARE SHARED BUT THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM. WE INVITE YOU TO LEAVE. THIS IS A PLACE FOR SPAIN LOVERS NOT SPAIN HATERS!! CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED.

And before you jump on the 1st Ammendment (Freedom of Speech), it doesn't exist here. So watch it! mad

OH-SO-SINCERELY, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#54642 - 03/15/04 07:31 PM Re: Who are these guys?
Kevin Offline

Loc: Augusta, Georgia
Miguelito, I never once bashed Spain.
"Neither the United States of America nor the world community of nations can tolerate deliberate deception and offensive threats on the part of any nation, large or small. We no longer live in a world where only the actual firing of weapons represents a sufficient challenge to a nation's security"
-- President John F. Kennedy during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty."
-- President John F. Kennedy

Democrats, why the change?

#54643 - 03/16/04 05:03 AM Re: Who are these guys?
Miguelito Offline

Sorry Kevin, but I think you didn't registered yesterday, did you?
Your post Victory for the terrorists was opened at 8:42 and it was your 19 post I think.
Then why to open a new thread called Terrorists wins????? by Waldif, his first post, Home of the Brave, his first posts to ofend!! ...
I cannot read those threads without feeling sick, normally I don't use to go in political threads, neither listen to ofenses, but yesterday I felt very hurted because the board was full of them and the pain for the deaths is very close in time, although all my known people is fine, the only mate who was in the train is already at home curing the injures.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1782 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments