Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#54604 - 01/26/04 11:37 AM Madrid: Fiesta de San Isidro?
RedRedWine Offline

Loc: Wilmington, NC
I searched on topic of Fiesta de San Isidro and found only one entry. Can someone give me some info on this festival. I was trying to make a reservation at Hostal Adriano for May 15th and Alberto was unable to reserve me since it was just one night. We were planning to take the AVE back from Seville on the 15th for a fight out of Madrid on the 16th. However, if this festival is worth it we might cut off a day in Madrid at the beginning of our trip and come back to Madrid for the festival which would give us more than one night and maybe a confirmed reservation with Alberto smile

#54605 - 01/26/04 12:30 PM Re: Madrid: Fiesta de San Isidro?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
RedRedWine, I moved your topic here to the "About Spain" category as that's where you'll find information about Spain's holidays and festivals - including the festival of Madrid's patron saint, San Isidro. I just did a SEARCH of this category, used keywords MADRID ISIDRO and found about 10 threads on the topic. Hope it helps you to make your decision but maybe others can give their opinions on whether it's worth "seeing" or not. smile

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1782 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments