Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#54223 - 07/22/03 02:39 PM Question about Real Madrid football club and membership
Shona Offline

Loc: England
Hi,
I'm going to Span in September to live there and I would like to be able to go to all the Real Madrid football matches. Here in the UK you have to become a member of the supporters club and pay a lot of money to see your team play every week. Does it work the same in Spain or not?
I would really like to know as I support Manchester United and I want ot be able to see Beckham play in his new team.

Any help would be appreciated

Shona

#54224 - 07/23/03 02:23 AM Re: Question about Real Madrid football club and membership
Miguelito Offline

Of course, you can become membership, but I think there is a list of people waiting to become membership, you better check it, I'm not sure.

I'm membership of Atletico de Madrid, I've paid 195€ up in the north side(it's one of the cheapest places). There was a list of people waiting to become memberships in the cheapest side from last year that will be the first to choose seat after the renovation of the old memberships... I think for Real Madrid is similar..

#54225 - 07/23/03 03:57 PM Re: Question about Real Madrid football club and membership
Shona Offline

Loc: England
Thanks Miguelito,
It's to 'become a member' instead of 'membership'. Just to let you know in case you want to use it some other time.
Shona

#54226 - 07/24/03 01:59 AM Re: Question about Real Madrid football club and membership
Miguelito Offline

Thank you to you for the lesson.

#54227 - 07/24/03 09:43 AM Re: Question about Real Madrid football club and membership
Jamongris Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, from London
Hi Shona,

You're assuming he gets picked then wink

#54228 - 05/15/04 07:34 AM Re: Question about Real Madrid football club and membership
Skunk Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi, you should check this url http://www.realmadrid.com also abailable in english

In my opinion you could buy some ticket to some football macht but it will be impossible to get a membership for all the season as there ara thousands of poeple who'd love to have one, the pass in many of the cases from fathers to sons
Regards

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments