Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#5418 - 03/15/03 12:12 AM Thank you MadridMan!
timandmaria2 Offline

Loc: Bakersfield, California
Thank you so much for your input with my decision between Hostales Lopez , Oporto , and Marsella . I decided to wait on booking with Lopez in June, since we won't be leaving for Madrid until September 9th. My family and I will be going there for the first time and I want to ensure we can find the better places before we go for our own safety.

#5419 - 03/15/03 12:37 AM Re: Thank you MadridMan!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Wherever you stay I'm sure you'll have a WONDERFUL time in Madrid. I am happy to be of service to you both. smile You can find LOTS of feedback about Hostal López by using the SEARCH link above/right and typingMADRID LOPEZ as your keywords.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#5420 - 03/15/03 09:26 PM Re: Thank you MadridMan!
sel Offline

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
I stayed at Hostal Lopez last summer for 3 nights at the beginning of our trip and 3 nights at the end of our trip. I was traveling alone with two kids. They were fine, but I have just returned from Madrid and this time I stayed at Hostal Chelo . Given my experience with the two, I would always try Hostal Chelo before Hostal Lopez.

I was really comfortable with every aspect of Hostal Chelo.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments