Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#54008 - 05/20/03 07:43 AM Re: Women of Madrid Calendar
OhMike Offline

Loc: New Jersey
Based on Zorro's comments, I looked up Paz Vega on the Net. IMO, she definitely makes the calendar...and I don't care if she is Sevillana. wink Too bad we can't paste photos into the BB notes. frown

Paz was in a movie called "Sex & Lucia." From a review I read, that movie was banned in Seattle. That was good enough for me, so I had to order it. When I get it and see it, I will let you know on the BB how it was. -OhMike

#54009 - 05/20/03 01:53 PM Re: Women of Madrid Calendar
zorro37 Offline

Loc: England
Ohmike - Now you're talking - I loved the movie and Paz of course. Hope you've already seen "Y tu mama tambien" ? if not make that your next video/dvd buy. Then move onto Almodovar's "Habla con ella" a really clever film. wink

#54010 - 05/20/03 02:31 PM Re: Women of Madrid Calendar
fmiketheman Offline

Loc: ny,ny
hello everybody

wasnt the brunette woman(sexy and coqueta)(rubia coqueta ensename las tetas) laugh eek in sex and lucia not from sevilla but from palencia?BTW im not talking about Paz Vega.

#54011 - 05/22/03 01:52 PM Re: Women of Madrid Calendar
zorro37 Offline

Mikethe man, Don't quote me on this but you may be referring to Elena Anaya. As for "lucia y Sexo" being banned in Seattle I believe that the same film had chunks cut out of the US DVDs & videos. Can anyone confirm this? confused confused

#54012 - 05/22/03 04:01 PM Re: Women of Madrid Calendar
fmiketheman Offline

Loc: ny,ny
hey everybody

jeje now that you mentioned her name Elena Anaya bing bing her name just came to mind.thanks. i consider her the protagonista(the main character) here in NYC it surely was not banned. cool I also heard on the tv news that they banned it in Seatlle.not surprised,they lack passion overthere, with all that rain. rolleyes

#54013 - 05/27/03 01:43 PM Re: Women of Madrid Calendar
zorro37 Offline

I think we are agreed Paz Vega will be on calendar. A Spanish magazine printed a photo of Penelope Cruz's sister , Monica, who they say will be Miss September in a forthcoming calendar. Bit late for 2003 but who would use it for dates?!!

#54014 - 06/05/03 05:22 PM Re: Women of Madrid Calendar
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
Might I recommend for June "La Infanta Cristina". Is there a royal prohibition on "yendo en bikini"?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1562 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments