Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#5374 - 03/13/03 10:27 AM residencias EASO, Madrid
susa Offline

Does anyone have informations or any comments about ' EASO residencias de estudiante ' in Madrid area Gran Via, Callao, Puerta del Sol and Opera. What is the neighborhood like around there?
That's possible I can stay there for 3 months and I would be thankful about informations before I do a reservation.
Thanks a lot, Susa

#5375 - 03/13/03 06:09 PM Re: residencias EASO, Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
susa, a number of people have asked about EASO: Residencias de Estudiantes in the past but we haven't seen any feedback on it yet. I did a pretty complete search but haven't found any firsthand reviews yet. If you stay here would you please be our first? Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan smile

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#5376 - 03/13/03 07:25 PM Re: residencias EASO, Madrid
plumepoppy Offline

Loc: canada
Hi there! I have found this University of Essex link that has a word or two on Easo residences in Madrid under Accomodation #4. It actually is a trove of information for foreign students going to study in Madrid. Hey, it even has a good word on Madridman laugh
http://www.google.ca/search?q=cache:akiY2ufC2ecC:www.essex.ac.uk/lang/yab/BREWDOCS/Ayab-current/YABPACK/Ypack023/YabpackDocuments/HostUniversitiesInfoDocs-yab4Series/YAB-IN-MADRID. doc+easo+residence+madrid&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
Good luck in your search.

#5377 - 03/14/03 01:16 PM Re: residencias EASO, Madrid
susa Offline

Thank you for your anwers - but I'm still waiting for the reservation confirmation. I need a lot of good luck because 11 residencias I asked for are full. If I can stay there I will send a feedback - promissed!
And the Madrid area Gran Via, Callao, Puerta del Sol and Opera. What is the neighborhood like around there? Are they in safe areas for a young girl?

#5378 - 03/14/03 02:21 PM Re: residencias EASO, Madrid
muc Offline

Have a great time in Spain - you'll love it

#5379 - 03/14/03 06:45 PM Re: residencias EASO, Madrid
plumepoppy Offline

Loc: canada
You'll find that Madrid is a safe city generally speaking. Don't be apprehensive at all, it's a lovely city to relax in. Plaza Mayor is a major landmark near the Sol metro. The Royal Palace and the Opera are landmarks near the Opera metro. I don't know Callao. It's a lovely busy, bustling city. A lot safer than most major cities in North America. Madrilenos are very present in Madrid's daily downtown life. Just have your wits about you in Sol as there is a tendancy for pickpockets to work the crowds there. Same in the metro. Stay away from parks at night. Otherwise, just enjoy it!

#5380 - 04/06/03 04:41 PM Re: residencias EASO, Madrid
emmacoelho Offline

Hi,

I used to live in EASO and it was wonderful. I studied at Complutense for a while and lived in the Callao residencia throughout my stay. Elena the owner is lovely, and the rooms are really nice. If you want some more info on them then please just email me

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments