Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#53191 - 10/20/02 04:30 PM is acne a problem among spanish teenagers
fmiketheman Offline

Loc: ny,ny
hello everybody

well ive been to spain and thus ive seen spanish teenagers. i have not been there in a long time.(unlike vosotros) :eek.since 1998 eek ,and while there i guess they didnt have pimples.this lady on tve on saber vivir said that there are spanish teens who have pimples more than two that is and she said that in her age they only had 2 pimples.i didnt get that and i just said "what...ay me cago en mis pantolones".man i just did not understand.can anybody here please tell me the truth.i will appreciate it smile

#53192 - 10/21/02 11:32 AM Re: is acne a problem among spanish teenagers
Chrissiij Offline

Loc: London, UK
I've seen Spanish teens with acne, although I must admit, not as many as I have seen in the UK! Must be all the Olive Oil.........

#53193 - 10/21/02 11:38 AM Re: is acne a problem among spanish teenagers
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
There is a theory which says that the sun makes acne to be less grave, but I'm not sure...

As for spaniards having less acne, perhaps it is just that the browner your skin is the less it is apparent, don't you think?

Fernando

#53194 - 10/21/02 01:55 PM Re: is acne a problem among spanish teenagers
fmiketheman Offline

hello everybody

thanks everybody who replied to my post.again i appreciate all the comments.now i know the truth.guess the doctor on saber vivir was right(maria jose rossello).oh and about U.K. kids having more acne,i have noticied it to by watching bbc on channel 127 on nyc satellite cable.just got recently and now lifes just more enjoyable. wink cool

#53195 - 10/25/02 02:28 PM Re: is acne a problem among spanish teenagers
El Cid d'España Offline

The reason why the sun makes Acne less apparent is that the UV radiation coming from the sun's rays has a very good tendency to kill bacteria, the same kind of bacteria that causes Acne to occur in the first place.

#53196 - 10/26/02 09:02 AM Re: is acne a problem among spanish teenagers
fmiketheman Offline

hello everybody

el cid

that explains why the time i went to the beach on july 6 i recieved from the bravo summer sun a sunburn de carajo, all my pimples that i had on my face and back were gone.that sun just peeled it right away and well it also killed the bacteria.i felt renewd again.
saludos de mike who think that sun should not be the only reason to visit spain :p wink laugh cool rolleyes smile

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Espanol, quinlan
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2274 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments