Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#52845 - 07/28/02 11:42 AM My llast NAFTA post, I promise!
toddy Offline

Loc: USA
I just got back from a late night/morning lobbying session. WHEW! Bush now has fast track!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I MADE IT A POINT TO FIND OUT IF SPAIN WAS GOING TO BE IN THE EXPANDED TRADE AGREEMENT AND THE CLEAR AND LOUD ANSWER WAS YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ONLY THAT BUT THERE WERE SPANISH YES SPANISH COMPANIES LOBBYING FOR THE FAST TRACK. THE GOVERNMENT OF SPAIN AND THE BUSINESS ELITE ARE PUSHING AHEAD, I GUESS I DON'T NEED TO ASK SPAIN TO GET ON BOARD ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY ARE ALREADY SITTING IN FIRST CLASS!!!!!! VIVA ESPAñA AND LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS Y LOS AMERICAS!!!!!!!!!!
Buenos noche y buenos sueno( I've already had mine) smile

#52846 - 07/28/02 03:02 PM Re: My llast NAFTA post, I promise!
Kurt Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL. USA
I don't understand why a thread dealing with US-Spanish trade relations and resulting ramifacations is forbidden on this board. If people would stop with the "I know more than you", "No you don't!" posturing BS, it would be a worthy discussion.

Just my two cents (with due consideration for existing and potential tarriffs, excise taxes, VAT's and multinational currency transfer fees.)

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Mah-g, Ricardo Mata
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1699 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments