MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#52741 - 07/22/02 10:03 PM Re: Morocco invades the Perejil's Island
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
Have I said that? Obviously not... who is misleading?

Are you really from the US toddy?

Fernando

#52742 - 07/23/02 03:24 AM Re: Morocco invades the Perejil's Island
JJP Offline

Loc: ca.eeuu
Quote:
Are you really from the US toddy?
Fernando, that's an interesting question. toddy has a militancy that's far more characteristic of the British, and not Americans. Then again, I think I remember the last time he posted a thread about Spain joining NAFTA ... he claimed to have heard it from a contact inside the White House. So, who knows? Maybe he is American ... whatever his nationality, he sure has an ax to grind with Spain.

#52743 - 07/23/02 03:38 AM Re: Morocco invades the Perejil's Island
Asterault Offline

Loc: Gijón
CaliBasco, no problem, but it might take a while as they have to lay claim to Ellis Island, Key West, and Avalon first. We'll see the Al-Auiy flag flying on Ventura Blvd. yet!

#52744 - 07/23/02 06:48 AM Re: Morocco invades the Perejil's Island
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
JJP, I really don't know where toddy is from, but he doesn't seem american for what he posts...

I remember that thread when he said that Spain would join NAFTA in two months or so. And still I have not seen any moves in that direction. Your contacts have failed toddy?

We will see.

Fernando

#52745 - 07/23/02 10:08 AM Re: Morocco invades the Perejil's Island
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Oye Asterault,
eek I have bad news for your intelligence agency, it is rumored in Miami that El Cabron, Fidel Castro has already laid a Santeria spell on Key West. He claims it as his, and is planning to liberate it soon. laugh laugh laugh And everyone knows that once Fidel moves in nobody moves him out! laugh

#52746 - 07/23/02 10:41 AM Re: Morocco invades the Perejil's Island
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Asterault - You have a wonderful abilty to cut to the chase and call it like you see it in a way that readers can't help but laugh - and laugh a lot! laugh Thanks for keeping some much needed levity in the thread! wink
Am really glad I'm not the only one wondering where toddy hails from - and in what is the basis of his logic rolleyes

#52747 - 07/23/02 11:11 AM Re: Morocco invades the Perejil's Island
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
Asterault, I just saw on the news this morning that the Moroccan navy had crossed the Salton Sea and were making their way down the Santa Ana River towards the Pacific. eek I'm deeply concerned!

BTW Fernando: I get menaced by my cholo neighbors every day...I was wondering if Moroccans in Spain drive around in lifted Monte Carlo's bumpin' the latest banda music and displaying their true feelings with "Jihad Siempre", "Brown Pride" and Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes urinating on "la migra" (INS...the gov't immigration enforcers)? I consider that last bit anti-American but I don't run across the border and claim Nogales for the US...besides, it's a dump and nobody here wants it anyway...kind of like Perejil.

My point is, if a dozen soldiers from Morocco want to camp out on a "football field-sized rock" let them...when you need it, ask them to leave. If they don't leave, then call in the INS, call them illegal immigrants, throw them in jail, deport them, and wait for them to come back next week. At least you'll be creating jobs in the SINS (Spanish Immigration and Naturalization Service)...it's a simple six-step process that has worked for the US Government for years now.

CaliBasco [Whose only "border patrol" involves his automobile and a Taco Bell drive thru] laugh

#52748 - 07/23/02 12:48 PM Re: Morocco invades the Perejil's Island
Asterault Offline

Loc: Gijón

#52749 - 07/23/02 09:45 PM Re: Morocco invades the Perejil's Island
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
laugh laugh laugh I love it! A perfect postmodern revenge! laugh laugh laugh

#52750 - 07/24/02 07:29 PM Re: Morocco invades the Perejil's Island
toddy Offline

Loc: USA
Again Fernando Quioxte, I NEVER said Spain would be joining NAFTA in 2 months. The only ax I have to grind is for anybody who is anti-American. Especially for those people who are hypocrits!

"¡Españoles! ¡Vengeance is ours!"
I think I read somwheare the same quote from Franco. What irony!

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mencey, Mirthmantis
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2318 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments