Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#52659 - 08/11/02 08:22 PM Re: Madrid:Gay parade/Chueca 'barrio'
JJP Offline

Loc: ca.eeuu
Quote:
All I can say is OLE [censored]!
Apparently, toddy is MadridMan's resident troll. In another thread it tries to insinuate Basque Spaniards are bred to terrorize.

Hey, it always helps when one's true colors emerge. Exposing one's real character and motivations certainly makes it easier to discredit these Internet pests.

#52660 - 08/11/02 09:33 PM Re: Madrid:Gay parade/Chueca 'barrio'
toddy Offline

Loc: USA
Sorry Madridman,
I had no bad intention. I have many dear "gay" Spanish and American friends. My point was just to say "live and let live." (which is VERY pro-gay). THESE are my true rainbow colors!

#52661 - 08/11/02 09:35 PM Re: Madrid:Gay parade/Chueca 'barrio'
toddy Offline

Loc: USA
"Apparently, toddy is MadridMan's resident troll. In another thread it tries to insinuate Basque Spaniards are bred to terrorize.

Hey, it always helps when one's true colors emerge. Exposing one's real character and motivations certainly makes it easier to discredit these Internet pests."

Madridman, I find this very very untrue and offensive!

#52662 - 08/12/02 02:02 PM Re: Madrid:Gay parade/Chueca 'barrio'
megia Offline

Loc: Sedona, Arizona
JJP, i find it interesting that you are so brazenly pointing fingers at those who are allegedly threatened by gay 'pride,' namely the 'Christian Fundamentalists.' is that a rock band?

instead of perpetuating the same finger pointing game that gays so often endure, why don't you simply ignore the evil christians (i say this facetiously)? really, tho, just ignore them and do your own thing. don't you know that example is the best teacher? people, in general, do not respond well to 'in-your-face' tactics.

it sounds to me like you want to force your own morality on others just as badly as many other prolific groups want to force their own collective moralities on you. i can see your agenda a mile away (or lack thereof).

sorry, but i'm just taking this opportunity to defend yet another group that is persecuted in this world.

Andrew
:wq

PS> Madridman is the board owner and moderator, so let's not take justice into our own hands.

#52663 - 08/12/02 02:37 PM Re: Madrid:Gay parade/Chueca 'barrio'
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
And on that happy note, consider this yet another CLOSED TOPIC which turned out to be.. well.. not too pleasant. frown

And now, on to other topics which make us glow with happiness, allowing us to experience Spain in our minds and in our hearts.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cruz70, e-man, Jaybe, kittygregg
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1601 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments