Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#5251 - 02/13/03 09:56 PM Hotel Conquistador - Cordoba
granada94 Offline

Loc: West Haven, CT
Just looking for some recent feedback on Hotel Conquistador in Cordoba. It seems like there were not many issues from past posting. I would love to hear from anyone who knows anything about it.

Thanks

#5252 - 02/14/03 04:56 PM Re: Hotel Conquistador - Cordoba
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
Hi

Did you see this amongst the postings about Cordoba and Hotel Conquistador? It was a tip that another message board member gave me.

Although it doesn't give info/experiences re the hotel, it does give a great way of saving money cool

Quote:
...... blah blah blah ... some information on Hotel Selu where they had happily stayed last year and also recommending checking out Spain-hotels web site which is a booking agent. They have an incredible deal on the 4* Hotel El Conquistador - less that 50% of the advertised cost .. blah blah blah ....

Sorry, not the information you were hoping for, but thought you may be interested.

Jo

#5253 - 02/16/03 08:27 PM Re: Hotel Conquistador - Cordoba
gsobotta Offline

Loc: Novi, MIchigan, USA
My wife and I stayed there three nights last year. It is a very nice hotel with very polite and attentive staff located in the old town, next to the Mezquita and near Barrio Juderia. I cost on bancotel check I enjoyed my morning coffee sitting in the beautiful patio.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments