Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#52270 - 04/22/02 07:57 PM Madrid: Fiesta de San Isidro
juan Offline

I'll be in Madrid in mid-May and I just realized that the San Isidro fiestas will be in full swing. Does anyone know if May 15-18 are particuarly impossible days to get around? Will everything be closed? When? I'd hate to arrive and find out that the Prado is shut down, for example.

#52271 - 04/25/02 08:56 PM Re: Madrid: Fiesta de San Isidro
Pepe Offline

Loc: Wales
Well, I was in Madrid during the San Isidro fiesta last year. I was truely luckey for being in Madrid during the fiesta. As far as i remember, most of the shops were open and doing their businesses as usual but schools were closed. I was staying at a share flat nearby the Palace and just one block away from Segovia bridge. There was a open concert nearby my flat at a small public park though i don't remember the name of the Plaza. Everybody was dacing and drinking and watching concerts. It lasted for a week. I really wish i were in Madrid now!
Madrid has such a passion and night life. You should go and feel it.

Has anyone know any message board site about Centra America?? Iam now in Guatemala and plan to travel to all the countries in Central America...many South America as well.

Salut Pepe.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1782 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments