Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#51621 - 10/10/01 10:45 AM Reflexologists in Madrid
Louise Eve Offline

Loc: Madrid
A strange question but does anyone know of any reflexologists here in Madrid? Not the usual thing you may go to find and therefore I will complicate it by saying I would prefer to find one that speaks English.....

Or atleast can someone point me in a good direction for finding one? Please?....

My health will be very appreciative of all responses laugh

Louise

#51622 - 10/10/01 11:16 AM Re: Reflexologists in Madrid
barry Offline

Loc: sóller, mallorca, spain
Try the Sana Sana centre. They're an alternative health maintenance type centre, and I believe reflexology is part of their repertoire. Calle General Martinez Campos, 40. Phone 91 310 54 24. They probably speak English, since many practitioners still train abroad. Hope that makes you feel better!

#51623 - 10/10/01 07:10 PM Re: Reflexologists in Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
How do you say, "REFLEXOLOGY" in Spanish? "Reflexalidad" or "Reflexolo", maybe?? Anyone?

Louise, have you tried a simple search on www.Google.com yet? Give it a shot and good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#51624 - 10/11/01 07:03 AM Re: Reflexologists in Madrid
barry Offline

Loc: sóller, mallorca, spain
Reflexología is the practice and reflexólogo is the practicioner. I'm not exactly sure what it involves, so Louise, tell us how you get on!

#51625 - 10/11/01 10:58 AM Re: Reflexologists in Madrid
Louise Eve Offline

Loc: Madrid
Barry - THANK YOU! I had indeed tried a search and used the spanish terminology but came up with nothing useful.

I am infact currently doing my reflexology training in the UK but no one was able to give me a contact for here in Madrid (plenty on the coast). Obviously I would recommend it to anyone as a form of treatment, and especially anyone here in Madrid who wants to be part of my training program (ie treatment gratis)... laugh

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments