Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#51571 - 09/18/01 07:48 PM October Weather in Madrid
arthurg Offline

Loc: new york
I expect to be in Madrid for the first three weeks of October studying Spanish at an escuela and was curious about the weather. I am not certain how much and what type of clothing to bring with me.

#51572 - 09/18/01 08:17 PM Re: October Weather in Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi arthurg! Welcome to the group!
I was in Madrid last October for the first couple of weeks and the weather was GREAT! You can see a month-by-month table all about weather in Madrid HERE , but I wore shorts a couple days, but jeans on the cooler days and always jeans/pants at night along with a long-sleeved shirt. Jackets weren't really necessary (at least for me). In my opinion, October might very well be THE BEST MONTH of the year in Madrid. Coolish, crisp, trees still have their leaves. Mmmm.... Man! I'd LOVE to go back again NEXT month, but can't.. frown

HERE you can see a photo of what the group was wearing at night, October 11, 2000 at the "Party With MadridMan: Version 2.0" at El Brillante Bar/Eatery. (are you all anxious for Version 3.0??!)

Have fun! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments