Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#50905 - 04/04/01 05:53 AM weather this/next week madrid
englishboy Offline

Loc: UK
anybody know what the weather is like in Madrid at the moment? i have looked at several weather sites including weather.com which has a 12 day forecast but it just says "partly cloudy" for every day! can anyone be more specific? i know it was raining a lot, and it still is in England, but is it still raining in Madrid, or does it fall mainly on the plain?! (sorry!)

#50906 - 04/22/01 06:23 PM Re: weather this/next week madrid
la maestra Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Tucson, Arizona
I checked for the weather forecast through USA TODAY and found their 5 day forecast pretty close to what really happened. They also offer a range of average temperatures for the month so you can get an idea of what might happen. I never go anywhere without an umbrella and layers...weather can change in a flash in spite of predictions!

[ 04-22-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#50907 - 05/10/01 05:49 PM Re: weather this/next week madrid
replay Offline

Loc: Madrid
For the moment we are having rain, rain, rain...(even ice fall or granizo), a great storm yesterday and fresh temperatures (never up to 66 F or 19 C), but May is May and it is normal to have soft summer days and winter days with only 2 days of difference. Be prepared for everything.

#50908 - 05/11/01 09:00 AM Re: weather this/next week madrid
Anchovy Front Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Southern Spain
Jump on a train, replay. It's lovely on the CdS cool

#50909 - 05/11/01 09:58 AM Re: weather this/next week madrid
Wolf Offline

Loc: Rockford, IL/Milton, WI, USA
Madrid is a Lady. As such, she has decided that May is the time of year she will change her mind every ten minutes, and God rest the soul of any poor slob (male), who tells her she can't. eek

As a "veteran tourist" of May weather in Madrid, I've seen a 55 degree F change in temperature between night and midday. You dress warm to start, and begin your impersonation of Gypsy Rose Lee as the day goes on... stuffing all that heavier clothing in your knapsack as you go. Then, if you're still out and about in the evening, you pull those wrinkled clothes out of the knapsack, put them back on, and look like you just woke up from a siesta in a laundry bag stuffed full of clothes. rolleyes

Wolf

#50910 - 05/11/01 05:48 PM Re: weather this/next week madrid
jer Offline

Loc: madrid, spain... the plaza may...
Throw caution to the wind Englishboy!!! Forget about the weather, Madrid is amazing no matter what it is like here. Besides, it seems that after a cold rainy spell, Spring has finally sprung and kicked the cold out. Come on down!!! Saludos form Madrid, jer... laugh

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
pablo80, pikkmees, ValLynn
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1615 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments